FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coloured Liquid Liner - Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astrid

Astrid

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Coloured Liquid Liner - Help Empty
PostSubject: Coloured Liquid Liner - Help   Coloured Liquid Liner - Help EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:57 am

Hello, Looking for some advice here.

I was given the Mac Liquid Liner in Aqualine as part of a present, which I love but I can't seem to get a colour of shadow to go with it. Other than just matching the shadow to the liner colour that is, but then it all looks a bit too much. Any ideas what colour would go with this? Also I have a Boots No7 liner that is the exact same colour so I now have 2 that I can't make any use of.
Here's the colour
Coloured Liquid Liner - Help 31FrPJrtzmL__SL500_AA280_

Also similar them, I have another Boots liner that is in a light gold colour that I can't really seem to make work that well either. When I bought it I had a great tan so I just wore it on its own but now it just doesn't look right. Any ideas on shadow colours for this.
Here's the colour, couldn't find a good image of it sorry
Coloured Liquid Liner - Help 10073681004

Thanks
Axxx
Back to top Go down
DollyV

DollyV

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Coloured Liquid Liner - Help   Coloured Liquid Liner - Help EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Hot pink and that turquoise shade.

Not really sure how I feel about coloured liquid liners. I found some ultra violets ones today but I didn't bother buying them. Though the silver/white one was incredible.

I just think black looks so much better, adding depth to the eyelashes and what not. Different strokes!
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Coloured Liquid Liner - Help   Coloured Liquid Liner - Help EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:41 pm

I would move for a satin taupe color or even a burnished gold or copper. You'd get a great summer look out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://prettymakeup.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coloured Liquid Liner - Help   Coloured Liquid Liner - Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Coloured Liquid Liner - Help
Page 1 of 1