Share | 

hiya from UK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
threnodyinvelvet

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: hiya from UK   Sun May 03, 2009 8:45 am

I am Morgana, originally from Valencia (Spain) and living and working in UK since 6 years, I am a photographer, digital artist, makeup artist (only for my own photography work and little else so far though) web designer and been modeling for around 7 years now. I discovered this site through pixiwoo on youtube and I love it! so inspiring and detailed tutorials Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: hiya from UK   Sun May 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Hi and welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prettymakeup.net
Janett

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: hiya from UK   Sun May 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Welcome! I'm an american now living in Valencia. Bring me to the UK with you! w00t!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
threnodyinvelvet

PostSubject: Re: hiya from UK   Sun May 03, 2009 1:40 pm

Janett wrote:
Welcome! I'm an american now living in Valencia. Bring me to the UK with you! w00t!

oh thats cool, how are you finding it? learning spanish etc? Smile I found out there is a new Sephora in Valencia, I so wanna go now visit family LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janett

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: hiya from UK   Mon May 04, 2009 4:49 am

threnodyinvelvet wrote:
oh thats cool, how are you finding it? learning spanish etc? Smile I found out there is a new Sephora in Valencia, I so wanna go now visit family LOL Smile

I think it's a very lovely city.. not too big, but not too small. As for the Spanish, I already speak it because I was born into a Cuban family so I grew up speaking Spanish at home (though my grammar needs a bit of work Paranoid )

I know there's a Sephora in El Corte Ingles in the center, but there's also one nearby and entirely on its own but it doesn't carry everything Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: hiya from UK   Mon May 04, 2009 6:15 am

Welcome threnodyinvelvet

What past of the UK are you in?

Oh and Janett can you take some of us back home with you? Very Happy Some Spanish sun would be lovely!

Ax
Back to top Go down
View user profile
threnodyinvelvet

PostSubject: Re: hiya from UK   Mon May 04, 2009 7:18 am

Janett wrote:
threnodyinvelvet wrote:

I think it's a very lovely city.. not too big, but not too small. As for the Spanish, I already speak it because I was born into a Cuban family so I grew up speaking Spanish at home (though my grammar needs a bit of work Paranoid )

I know there's a Sephora in El Corte Ingles in the center, but there's also one nearby and entirely on its own but it doesn't carry everything Sad

Oh cool Smile I also thought that, valencia isnt too big but not too small, and its got loads of shopping malls, something I miss here in england hehe... I need a place that carries makeup forever palettes, the one in england is in the middle of nowhere or is by phone charging lots for shipping hmm in theory sephora has MUFE..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
threnodyinvelvet

PostSubject: Re: hiya from UK   Mon May 04, 2009 7:19 am

Astrid wrote:
Welcome threnodyinvelvet

What past of the UK are you in?

Oh and Janett can you take some of us back home with you? Very Happy Some Spanish sun would be lovely!

Ax

I live in Colchester (Essex) and then Im most of the time in Oxfordshire with the boyfriend Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hiya from UK   

Back to top Go down

hiya from UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FASHIONFACE :: Information Centre :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: