FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS

Go down 
+4
SnMagnifique
Astrid
DollyV
yezz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yezz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-12

TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS Empty
PostSubject: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:29 pm

HI EVERY ONE...WELL I AM ACTUALLY NEW!! HAHA!!! Embarassed BUT I HAVE A QUESTION I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY EYEBROWS I USED TO SHAVED THEM AND NOW THEY LOOK AWFUL TO ME...SO I HAVE TO USE A PENCIL TO DO THEM, BUT I WAS THINKING OF TATOOING THEM, IS THAT A GOOD IDEA?? PLEASE HELP ME!! Smile
Back to top Go down
DollyV

DollyV

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:25 pm

My only problem with it would be what if you wanted to change them? However I don't see why you couldn't have very fair ones tattooed in to act like a template, that could be easily concealed. A friend of mine said she used to use hair dye in the same. NOT ADVISABLE (but effective all the same).

Don't think cosmetic tattooing is permanent anyway..
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:24 pm

I think tattooing is such a 'final' decision that you would have to think through all the pros and cons before making any choice. For example, what if you change your hair colour? And as DollyV said, what if you wanted to change the shape etc.

I'm sure some of the MUA on here will have some other suggestions too.

Ax
Back to top Go down
SnMagnifique

SnMagnifique

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Remember, the tattoo on the brows will eventually fade away. So if you plan to get your brows tattoo brown, it'll look fairly reddish brown. I say to let your brows grow out normally even though it may be growing sparse. There's nothing like starting new.
Back to top Go down
yezz

PostSubject: Re: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:06 am

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR ADVISES!!!! I THINK I'VE SOLVED MY PROBLEM...HAHAH!!! Flirty
Back to top Go down
Janett
Janett

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:35 pm

Caps
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Rofl

Ax
Back to top Go down
lesbelleschoses

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: DON''T DO THAT!!!   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:24 pm

I fully agree with SNMagnifique, a few friends of mine have had their eyebrows tattoed a few years ago and the result was ok at the beginning, but it has become horrible. Their eyebrows are still tattooed, but the colour has become reddish, and it is the only thing you can see on their faces now, even more since their real eyebrows are really sparse.

If they had not done anything, they could go out without make-up, but now they have to work much on them in order to hide the tattoos....and sparse eyebrows really are a smaller problem than two red lines above your eyes :-S

So stop plucking your eyeshadows, fill them in with a pencil or powder, but don't tattoo them. The original colour isn't permanent, but the reddish line is...

And even if the colour remained the same, you can get a much better effect with pencils and/or powder than these harsh lines....
Back to top Go down
yezz

PostSubject: Re: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:30 am

THANKS I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU GUYZ REPLY!!!! THANKS LOTS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wicked

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:56 am

I watched this program once and this girl was suing the tattoo artist who she paid to tattoo her eyebrows on.And poor girl she looked awful.Her eyebrows looked like the evil queen from snow white!

It really is a such a final thing.Once there on there on.And at 19 i think your so young that yours might still grow back.Maybe give them a bit more time.
But if you really want this then i would say that you definitely need to research the tattoo artist.Make sure they've done this sort of thing before.Ask to see photos of eyebrow tattoos they've done on people..See if you can find information online from people who have had it done.Also like some said sometimes they use cheap ink and it fades or turns color.Make sure your there using quality ink.

And you know sometimes tattoo artist print out temporary tattoos that they can apply.They last a few days or a week.Lots of people do this before they get a tattoo on there body to make sure they like the tattoo and really want it.Perhaps you could get them to do this for your eyebrows it will be stuck there for a week.Because you wont be able to wash it away for a period of time you will experience what it being permanent will be like.Then you can decide if its really something you want.

I was thinking with all this lilash and sorts that they have to stimulate eyelash growth and the stuff balding men use to grow hair,is there not anything that can be used to stimulate growth on the eyebrow area?Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
DollyV

DollyV

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Apparently increasing circulation to the area by massage can encourage hair growth.

Sounds like bollucks to me.
Back to top Go down
Wicked

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:45 pm

DollyV i think so too lol
Back to top Go down
lesbelleschoses

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Actually if you want your eyebrows to grow again, you can try Mavala's Double-Cils (I hope it's the same name in the UK?). I've read great reviews on that product, it's like a mascara, it's been meant for eyelashes, but it also works on eyebrows. Takes a long time, though.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:27 pm

I would totally say don't do this for the reasons listed by the above posters. I also find it looks too harsh and artificial. Try putting Rogaine or something like it on the area to stimulate hair growth, better still see a dermatologist and see what they recommend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS   TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS Empty

Back to top Go down

TATTOOING MY EYEBROWS
Page 1 of 1