Everyday Minerals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flora

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Everyday Minerals   Sun May 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Ok, I might be posting this wrong, but I joined today so.. Wink

Well, what do you think of EM? I LOVE it, it is great for your skin and your wallet.
Before I knew this brand even existed I used expensive foundations and stuff, but now I don't use any of that anymore, I literally converted to EM.

Since it's pretty hard to find correct colors for your skin and etc on their site, we can ask and share our opinions here. Smile

BTW, the great thing is that you can "buy" a free kit, where you can pick 3 foundations, 1 blush, 1 concealer etc, as many times you like, so you can find the perfect color.. (I actually do that everytime, who doesn't like free stuff? Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madibell

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Minerals   Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:50 am

I have not tried everyday minerals... I am currently using Bare Escentuals foundation, and i'm pretty happy with that. Have you tried Bare Escentuals? If so, how does it differ from EM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i love make up!

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Minerals   Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:11 pm

madibell- on the everyday minerals forum there are lots of ladies that used to use bare escentuals, they all say that it gave them a kind of shiny look and made their skin itch if they got hot(because of the bismouth oxide-everyday minerals doesnt contain bismouth) and everyday minerals is alot cheaper!
try the sample kit you only pay shipping (and they are good size samples) then if you dont like it you have only lost about 3 pounds (but i cant see why you wouldnt love it!!!!!) hope this helps!
oh and flora-theres a great forum on edm lots of lovely ladies and they are very helpful any questions you have about colours, application techniques, tips etc you are sure to find someone on their that can solve your problem! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Minerals   

Back to top Go down

Everyday Minerals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FASHIONFACE :: Beauty Forums :: General Make-up Talk-
Jump to: