FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MyDiorLipsGlow

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions?   Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:31 am

in the vein of this...
Thanks!

Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions? 23ij9jq
Back to top Go down
Wicked

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions?   Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:52 am

Hello MyDiorLipsGlow Smile First let me say thats not a bubblegum pink. Its more of a peachy pink. And also shes definitley wearing a lipliner,lipstick with gloss on top.If your trying to go for the look in the photo then i would say you probably want to do the same and layer your gloss over your lipstick.If not gloss alone is going to be much more sheer.So im not sure if your really looking for a bubblegum pink or a peachy pink.Without knowing i cant really recommend a color you might like.If your not sure of bubblegum pinky colors heres an examples of bubblegum pink and peachy pink Hope this is somewhat helpful:)

Bubblegum Pink

Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions? 33bgwpf

Peachy/Coraly Pink
This looks more of the shade shes wearing is this the color.Is this the shades of lipgloss your looking for?

Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions? 10copwm
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Lisa

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions?   Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:09 am

Hi,

I would agree with the above comment that its not a bubblegum pink ur looking for. I think estee lauder's crystal baby would fit what you're looking for. I would then suggest using a lipgloss over it, I'm sure estee lauder would do something good for a colour like this.
Hope this helps
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions?   Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a bubble gumish pink lip gloss, any suggestions?
Page 1 of 1