FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Foundation for Combo Skin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Best Foundation for Combo Skin Empty
PostSubject: Best Foundation for Combo Skin   Best Foundation for Combo Skin EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:07 pm

I have an oily forehead and dry cheeks and have spent years and lots of money on trying to find the right foundation...so just after your recommendations from you lovely people

Ive tried Chanel, NARS, MAC (lots of different ranges) and Benefit.

I was recommended Clinque the balancing one but just after your thoughts ...

Love Princess xxx
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Best Foundation for Combo Skin   Best Foundation for Combo Skin EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Have you tried using 2 different types according to the zone of your face? You could use a moisture-rich foundation on the dry parts and an oil-wicking foundation on your oilier spots. That should solve the problem.
Back to top Go down
http://prettymakeup.net
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Best Foundation for Combo Skin   Best Foundation for Combo Skin EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:07 pm

I would try Estee Lauder smart make-up. It's really good for combo skin and leaves a really nice finish. Also theres a company called Bloom that makes a good foundation (I think it's numbered) there really good if your not looking for full coverage since it's very light.
Back to top Go down
Jadeemily

Jadeemily

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Best Foundation for Combo Skin   Best Foundation for Combo Skin EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:18 pm

I suffer with the same problem and I came across Revlon ColourStay foundation for Combination/Oily Skin. This stuff keeps my skin shine free for the whole day! And just incase a little tiny bit of shine comes through, it's always handy to carry facial blotting papers to blot away the oil before you powder.
The Revlon foundation works a treat for me. It's pretty light/sheer coverage, but it stays put all day and I only have to powder once late in the afternoon.
AND it's inexpensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Foundation for Combo Skin   Best Foundation for Combo Skin Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Foundation for Combo Skin
Page 1 of 1