FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vitalumiere and large pores Help please!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
northy1982

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Vitalumiere and large pores Help please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Vitalumiere and large pores Help please!!!   Vitalumiere and large pores Help please!!! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:07 am

Hey all,

I treated myself and brought some Chanel Vitalumiere but find it sits in my pores any tips to stop this happening I really dont want it to go to my kit I want it haha...

I have tried using it on top of Smashbox primer and still the same prob I can paint other peoples faces but my own Im a nightmare!

Cheers

Em
Back to top Go down
Vee

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Vitalumiere and large pores Help please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vitalumiere and large pores Help please!!!   Vitalumiere and large pores Help please!!! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:14 pm

I have tried everything with that foundation - I love the way it looks on flawless skin, I love the colour and the coverage but it just sits in my pores (and wrinkles) too - I use the Mac prep and prime and have tried other primers too. I've mixed it with other foundations that don't sit in my pores, I've tried different moisturisers and I've tried fingers, sponge, brushes, sheer, heavy..........I think you just need perfect skin to start with.
I wonder if the smoothing creme version would be any better?
Back to top Go down

Vitalumiere and large pores Help please!!!
Page 1 of 1