FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facial Anatomy Tips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollyV

DollyV

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Facial Anatomy Tips Empty
PostSubject: Facial Anatomy Tips   Facial Anatomy Tips EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:29 pm

I think Sam called one of them the 'eyebrow trick', where you line your brush up against your nose and to the corner of the eye.

I already do this for brows, but It's so so useful for other things too like if you like the cat eye look and it never seems to be even (like mine). It works really with eyeliner too.

Basically it's made my life 5 times easier, so if anyone else has any sort of tips similar to this one i'd most appreciate it. I love how makeup can be so technical, like in the contouring video.
Back to top Go down
killingspree

killingspree

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Facial Anatomy Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facial Anatomy Tips   Facial Anatomy Tips EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:13 am

You can make your eyes appear closer together if they are deep set by starting your eyebrows closer together. So instead of roughly starting at your tearduct and plucking all the monobrow hair inbetween the tearduct, start your eyebrows from the groove of your nose. Like this;

Facial Anatomy Tips Jessicaalbaeyebrowshape.th

It gets larger when you click on it.
Back to top Go down
http://bow-chicka-wah-wow.blogspot.com/

Facial Anatomy Tips
Page 1 of 1