Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

False eyelashes with already long full natural lashes? What kind is best?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MyDiorLipsGlow

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-23

False eyelashes with already long full natural lashes? What kind is best? Empty
PostSubject: False eyelashes with already long full natural lashes? What kind is best?   False eyelashes with already long full natural lashes? What kind is best? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:13 pm

I have naturally really long full lashes, that curl well without a curler.
I haven't tried falsies before, but have always wanted to. I was wondering which kind/style would be best (because I don't want to end up look like a drag queen or my lashes to enter a room before I do)? Or are falsies generally not right for someone with lashes like mine?

I've been using diorshow Iconic mascara in chestnut , which makes my lashes look almost like falsies already, but I've still always wanted to give them a go for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wicked

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: False eyelashes with already long full natural lashes? What kind is best?   False eyelashes with already long full natural lashes? What kind is best? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Sounds like you have the ideal lashes lol.Probably for a day to day just a really nice mascara will add that bit extra to make your lashes look even more gorgeous.But for a special occasion false lashes can be really nice.I really like Laura Mercier Corner Faux Eyelashes & Laura Mercier Center Faux Lashes there really nice.Theyre not those crazy over the top lashes.Also Mac 30 lash which is the individual false lashes in three sizes so you can just place a few lashes to each eye to add a bit extra fullness. And the Mac 20 lash which is a half lash a bit like the Laura Mercier ones i mentioned just a bit longer.I know what you mean though about not wanting your lashes entering the room before you lol You just want them to look gorgeous but not like people could look at you and go yeah those are falsies right? Hope thats somewhat helpful.

Just alittle tip though whatever false lashes you try i find that the best adhesive is the duo adhesive.Cos you dont want them coming off half way through a night out or whereever lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyDiorLipsGlow

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: False eyelashes with already long full natural lashes? What kind is best?   False eyelashes with already long full natural lashes? What kind is best? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Wicked wrote:
Sounds like you have the ideal lashes lol.Probably for a day to day just a really nice mascara will add that bit extra to make your lashes look even more gorgeous.But for a special occasion false lashes can be really nice.I really like Laura Mercier Corner Faux Eyelashes & Laura Mercier Center Faux Lashes there really nice.Theyre not those crazy over the top lashes.Also Mac 30 lash which is the individual false lashes in three sizes so you can just place a few lashes to each eye to add a bit extra fullness. And the Mac 20 lash which is a half lash a bit like the Laura Mercier ones i mentioned just a bit longer.I know what you mean though about not wanting your lashes entering the room before you lol You just want them to look gorgeous but not like people could look at you and go yeah those are falsies right? Hope thats somewhat helpful.

Just alittle tip though whatever false lashes you try i find that the best adhesive is the duo adhesive.Cos you dont want them coming off half way through a night out or whereever lol

Thanks so much for your help! I Will definitely check it out. This has been helpful. Corner lashes do sound right for me. I love my lashes and know most girls would die for long ones, but they can get annoying when wearing sunglasses or glasses and each time I look up or blink the lashes rub the lenses and sometimes leave mascara on it lol
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False eyelashes with already long full natural lashes? What kind is best?   False eyelashes with already long full natural lashes? What kind is best? Empty

Back to top Go down

False eyelashes with already long full natural lashes? What kind is best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FASHIONFACE :: Beauty Forums :: General Make-up Talk-
Jump to: