PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Bronzer and Foundation questions.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrincessKLS

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Bronzer and Foundation questions..... Empty
PostSubject: Bronzer and Foundation questions.....   Bronzer and Foundation questions..... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:14 pm

I recently tried CG's bronzer (pressed powder) and I feel like it's not showing up, would you suggest another brand or type? Also I normally use CG's classic ivory liquid makeup, does anyone know which brands would have an equivalent in foundation form? Like I've tried other brands but some these brands "lightest" shades aren't light enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samrea22

samrea22

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Bronzer and Foundation questions.....   Bronzer and Foundation questions..... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:13 am

heyy
wat skin type u have if its dry to normal thn try using mac spf 15 misterisable foundation thy have large range so u could find light color thn for a bronze finish try mac skin finish in gold bronze or sunny Smile

and the result will be barbie bronzy face

if u have an oily face thn switch the moisterisable foundation with studio fix and u can use any type of oil free face moisteriser befor tht
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrincessKLS

PostSubject: Re: Bronzer and Foundation questions.....   Bronzer and Foundation questions..... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:05 am

Oh thank you. I have mostly oily skin btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cherries

cherries

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Bronzer and Foundation questions.....   Bronzer and Foundation questions..... EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:44 am

Since u have oily skin,why dont u try Nars Powder Foundation .It is really finely milted and it will look really good on your skin.Other than that, It wont be that harsh on the skin as Mac#s studio fix.
When it comes to the bronzer I know how hard it is to find a good one esp for fair complexions .Becca Cosmetics has really good bronzers so u can check them out. Becca's Bronzer in Strada can be a good choice .Not only does it has a nice color ,but also it has a really fine texture so it will look really natural.
Hope that works
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrincessKLS

PostSubject: Re: Bronzer and Foundation questions.....   Bronzer and Foundation questions..... EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:46 am

Do you have a link to these products and where I can buy them. I live in a small town that have few stores to buy such products.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bronzer and Foundation questions.....   Bronzer and Foundation questions..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bronzer and Foundation questions.....
Page 1 of 1