Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

How to make "mature" woman looks radiant and fresh?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemureBelle

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-09

How to make "mature" woman looks radiant and fresh? Empty
PostSubject: How to make "mature" woman looks radiant and fresh?   How to make "mature" woman looks radiant and fresh? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:36 am

Hi everyone, this question is dedicated for my mom. I wanted to make her look beautiful and fell better about herself. She got a droopy lid, because she has lost her lid skin elasticity. So it's kind of hard for me to apply eyeshadow on her lid.

The second issue is that her skin has lost it's radiance and it appears like a grey-ish beige colour. I have tried numerous type of foundation on her skin but i still haven't found the right one. I was thinking about buying chanel's liftlumiere foundation. Is it any good?

Please reply,,
Thank you,,
Tita x
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: How to make "mature" woman looks radiant and fresh?   How to make "mature" woman looks radiant and fresh? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:36 am

This is where Chanel excel. I love Vitalumiere on mature ladies. It gives the mst amazing radiance.
I also love Estee Lauder Daywear plus tinted moisturiser.
With regards to her lids try blending from the lashes upwards and work with soft browny/greys as liners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fashionface.forumotion.com
DemureBelle

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: How to make "mature" woman looks radiant and fresh?   How to make "mature" woman looks radiant and fresh? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:10 am

Thank you so much sam, i'll try the vitalumier and the eyeshadow tips.
I checked out your blog earlier, and i read about the asian lady who thanked you for her signature smokey look. It really touches my heart. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make "mature" woman looks radiant and fresh?   How to make "mature" woman looks radiant and fresh? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make "mature" woman looks radiant and fresh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FASHIONFACE :: Beauty Forums :: General Make-up Talk-
Jump to: