FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite shampoos and conditioners

Go down 
+9
lesbelleschoses
marimartinez12
Brigitte
BlondieGrime
samrea22
mu7asaba
CCee
Pixiwoo Sam
Janett
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Janett
Janett

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Favorite shampoos and conditioners Empty
PostSubject: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:12 pm

I have a very oily scalp and usually have trouble finding the perfect combination of shampoo and conditioner for it. I recently found Pantene's purifying shampoo for oily hair and I love it.

My favorite brands are:

Pantene
Tresemme
Schwarzkopf

They all work well for me and they smell amazing. L'oreal does absolutely nothing for me.

What are your favorites?
Back to top Go down
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:10 am

I use Origins or Kerastase. They are both bloody expensive though. For some reason it seems alot to pay for shampoo, I would rather spend the money on make-up.
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
CCee

CCee

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:06 pm

I use mostly Frederic Fekkai products. I used to use John Frieda, and I'm intregued by the Root Awakening he's just released in the UK (I haven't seen it here yet). I'm also thinking of trying the L’Oreal EverPure Moisture, because it's probably a lot cheaper then the Fekkai products.
Back to top Go down
http://www.seeceeme.com/
mu7asaba

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:18 pm

I highly recommend Kerastase products (shampoo, conditioner and their hair treatment program) expensive but totally worth it especially for those who have a lot of damages cause the have dyed their hair more than twice a year !
Back to top Go down
samrea22

samrea22

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:39 am

im using dove shampoo ang conditioner th 1 for hair full treatment but think ill change to kerasna cos my hair is badly damaged cos of th constantly colorin drunken
Back to top Go down
Janett
Janett

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Pixiwoo Sam wrote:
I use Origins or Kerastase. They are both bloody expensive though. For some reason it seems alot to pay for shampoo, I would rather spend the money on make-up.

I think thats because makeup provides instant change, which isn't the case with hair products. You might see and feel the difference yourself but it doesn't always make an instant obvious change to it's appearance.
Back to top Go down
BlondieGrime

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:16 pm

recently ive found myself usuing the Redken, ketratease and Loreal Pro products..

ive tried Matrix stuff in the past..
cant say im overly keen.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte

Brigitte

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:24 pm

Phytologie. "Phyto.'"

'Phytojoba' shampoo and 'phytobaume' conditioner. They have a vast product range, but these are my two favorites. A bit pricey as well, but it's worth it. All their products are made in France. I, too, would rather spend my money on makeup...

Also: Best hairspray: "Maxius" is the brand name. The spray is "hairsplay." It is truly the best. If they don't sell it in your local beauty supply you can order it online. I think it's Maxius.com. For those of you that love teasing, this will hold it ALL DAY.
Back to top Go down
marimartinez12

marimartinez12

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:44 pm

I love Fredric Fekkai Technician series;
Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Rosemary Mint Conditioner is AMAZING!;
and Loreal Kerastase Bain Satin and Masquintense is the caviar of hair care if you ask me, but super pricey.

I splurge on Kerastaste every once in a while but my go to products are from Aveda. They're website is very user friendly and their products all smell fantastic.

Smile
Back to top Go down
lesbelleschoses

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:28 pm

I use Kérastase, Christophe Robin or Phyto, depending on my hair condition when I do my shampoo :-)

Christophe Robin makes wonders on coloured hair, the lime cream seems terribly expensive but you use a very little amount of it everytime, so in the end it is not that expensive. And their wheat mask is almost the only one able to make my hair look healthy when it's very dry in the summer (with Garnier Vanilla conditioner also, but Garnier makes me lose my curls). I've heard Catherine Deneuve is also a big fan of Christophe Robin, especially of the Lavender oil but I have never tried it. I think their Lime Cream is just an absolute must-have.

For Phyto, I love Phytorum, don't know if they still do it, but it doesn't last very long (and isn't cheap).

For Kérastase, they have fantastic products but it is very hard to find the right one, you shouldn't get it yourself but really ask for advise from your hairdresser. They have many ranges, and when you think one is the best for you, you can easily find it completely useless so it's better to be advised. I am a big fan of the Noctogenist range, but it seems they have changed the composition :-( and it's very pricey (32€ here).

Also, there is a completely unknown brand in Cannes, founded by British people in the XIXth century, and it has big big fans among actresses. It's called SPURWAY, they are ridiculously cheap, and it's very simple, I don't even need a conditioner after their lanolin shampoo and they shine like....hum, nothing....although I have the driest hair ever (but it doesn't make the scalp oily or anything). They sell on the web, the transports might be expensive but they sell huge containers (even 1L or 3L if you want) and they cost about nothing. The textures are a bit strange at the beginning but you get easily used to it.

Also Leonor Greyl has good products, actually I don't LOVE the shampoos, but their Palm Oil works quite well.
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:14 am

I love Kerastase as I think a lot of people have already said but it aint cheap as folks have mentioned too.

On thee cheaper side of thing I love Aussie Hair products. Really love their 3 minute miracle conditioner.

Ax
Back to top Go down
lesbelleschoses

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:18 am

PS My hairdresser advised me not to use an expensive shampoo for the first shampoo. He told me the first shampoo is made to remove dirt and dust, and the second one to take care of the hair. So if you want to use an expensive shampoo, buy the cheapest one for the first wash, and then the expensive one and you leave it on your hair for a certain while (10mn). In the end, it doesn't cost as much anymore, and really, there is no difference in the result :-)
Back to top Go down
webdivauk

webdivauk

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:55 am

I've tried a number of brands both from Salon's and shops but the best products I've ever used are from Tara Smith in Tesco.

I'm using the Feed the Root shampoo and conditioner and I'm on my second bottles of it. I have a very sensitive scalp and it hasn't been irritated at all. Downside is the smell when you are drying it but it doesn't linger. Condition of my hair is great, there's something in it (I think its the bamboo) that gives your hair an unusal texture when you first useit , very soft but not greasy and it doesn't fade colour either.

They are available in two sizes the smaller of which is fab for holidays or if you want to try the product out.

I've got the Baby Baby to try and once that's run out I'll be onto Straight Away.

I can't recommend them enough.

Tara Smith Official Site
Back to top Go down
Carolyn

Carolyn

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:08 am

I'm a fan of Joico products myself, each one has it's own different smell (banana, strawberry etc) and it makes my hair feel lovely. I admit though I do go for cheap brands for a go between as I find if I use one shampoo to much the hair gets used to it and it doesn't feel so nice so every few days I use a cheapy one just to trick my hair Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
Madame B

Madame B

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:44 pm

At the moment I'm loving Inecto Coconut Oil Shampoo, Conditioner and treatments!
Back to top Go down
http://madamebfatale.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shampoos and conditioners   Favorite shampoos and conditioners Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite shampoos and conditioners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FASHIONFACE :: Beauty Forums :: Hair Care and Styling-
Jump to: