FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unusual usage of products

Go down 
+4
Pixiwoo Sam
CCee
mu7asaba
Elvira
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Elvira

Elvira

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Unusual usage of products Empty
PostSubject: Unusual usage of products   Unusual usage of products EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:42 pm

In the London Rimmel Tutorial Samantha says that she often uses products and tools in different ways: for example lipstick for cheecks, eyebrush for lips and so on.

Do you use anything in this way too?

As for me, I sometimes use gold cream eyeshadows mixed with lipgloss on my lips and thin brush both for eye- and liplining ))
One day I tried to put the pink lipstick as blusher and the result was far from good)))) I guess it requires some practise)
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id23581013
mu7asaba

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Unusual usage of products   Unusual usage of products EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Hi Elvira Smile

sometimes I use the eyebrow pencil in side my eyes! and sometimes I use the highlighter shadow on my lips instead of the shiny gloss:)
Back to top Go down
CCee

CCee

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Unusual usage of products   Unusual usage of products EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:14 am

I needed blue lips with gold for a Halloween look last year and I used an eyepencil to line my lips and gloss mixed with loose pigment eyeshadow (by GOSH).

I sometimes use blushers as a crease colour or eyeshadow and/or lipstick as a blush.

I also use bronzer for contouring.

One thing I never do though is lipstick on my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.seeceeme.com/
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Unusual usage of products   Unusual usage of products EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:27 pm

I use my Shu Uemura eyebrow pencil as a lip liners too. It is pretty much the same colour as MAC Stone.
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
justinethequeen

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Unusual usage of products   Unusual usage of products EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:57 am

I noticed that Sam uses her 224 for concealor. I tried this and loved it! I recommend it!
Back to top Go down
samrea22

samrea22

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Unusual usage of products   Unusual usage of products EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:27 am

i use my pigment on th lips mixing it with lip gloss or as a blush mixin it with face cream bom

its just a fabelous waay of usin my dolly pink pigments
Back to top Go down
Vintagewitch

Vintagewitch

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Unusual usage of products   Unusual usage of products EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:50 pm

like Sam in the video with Rimmel products, i use lipsticks as blushers too. i saw that and was like "AAH! I do that too!" so i'm glad i'm not the only one who does that!

Thanks
~Jesse~
Back to top Go down
DollyV

DollyV

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Unusual usage of products   Unusual usage of products EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:29 pm

I use my eyeshadows as eyeliners, blushers, lip liners and even lip colour. I'm on a tight budget so multi-purpose is a very good thing.

I've used lipstick on my eyes before for very dramatic looks, but it's so greasy it felt less like making up my face, and more like clowning up. Which isn't always bad! I've also used greasepaint just for the eyes before (for a very white Edie Sedgwickesque lid). They can all be very good as a base if you have a similar shaded pigment to lay on top, and black lippy can really help darken a look up.

For some looks i've found mixing shadows with very small amounts of water create a wonderful paste-like substance that can be very effective for any sort of dramatic addage. I've used this method to draw in intricate bindis and long lashes before.

Makeup is an art form; do whatever you like with it.

Except eat it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unusual usage of products   Unusual usage of products Empty

Back to top Go down

Unusual usage of products
Page 1 of 1