FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

eye liner help...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vintagewitch

Vintagewitch

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-11

eye liner help... Empty
PostSubject: eye liner help...   eye liner help... EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:27 pm

ok i love eye liner. and recently i've started lining my waterline and i was wondering if there was a trick i'm missing because everytime my eyes started watering and it just all comes off. is there anything to help this or do i just keep doing to train my eyes not to water?

Thanks
~Jesse~
Back to top Go down
CCee

CCee

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-09

eye liner help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: eye liner help...   eye liner help... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:53 am

It happens that some people have eyes that "eat" waterline colour (like mine do). I've found that waterproof eyeliners (like the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils) work best. If I want the colour on my waterline to stay even if I go swimming... I use Smashbox' JetSet liners. These dry on your waterline and don't come off. Seriously, I had a little smudge on my contact lens once and it was a nightmare to get off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.seeceeme.com/
Vintagewitch

Vintagewitch

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-11

eye liner help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: eye liner help...   eye liner help... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:16 pm

thanks so much, i'll have to try those!
Back to top Go down
DollyV

DollyV

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-16

eye liner help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: eye liner help...   eye liner help... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:37 pm

I'm not so bad with black eyeliner on the water line, but I always make sure I have mascara on with it, even if it's just at the base. Probably just a habit, but I like to think that the mascara helps darken it up, therefore it's not so noticeable if it does start coming off.

Also I found that lining the upper waterline (verrrry tickly) not only darkens the upper lashline, but will eventually subside leaving a trace on the lower waterline. Hurrah!

Anyone have any tips for white eyeliner? I find it shifts very easily and ends up looking quite dirty eventually. It often clogs on my lashes as well.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn

Marilyn

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-23

eye liner help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: eye liner help...   eye liner help... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:18 pm

I have the same problem with my waterline, thanks for the help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

eye liner help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: eye liner help...   eye liner help... Empty

Back to top Go down

eye liner help...
Page 1 of 1