FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry. I am a bit new at this. How can I post my pic next to my name? Thank you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brigitte

Brigitte

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Sorry.  I am a bit new at this.  How can I post my pic next to my name?  Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry. I am a bit new at this. How can I post my pic next to my name? Thank you!   Sorry.  I am a bit new at this.  How can I post my pic next to my name?  Thank you! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:41 am

Third time's a charm. Sorry. Trying to figure this out. How do I post my pic next to my name?
Back to top Go down
Janett
Janett

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Sorry.  I am a bit new at this.  How can I post my pic next to my name?  Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry. I am a bit new at this. How can I post my pic next to my name? Thank you!   Sorry.  I am a bit new at this.  How can I post my pic next to my name?  Thank you! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:17 am

Hi Brigitte

The picture under your name is called an avatar. If you look at the top of the page, there's a profile button. If you click there, it will take you to your profile settings, and you can change your avatar by clicking "avatar" on the upper right side. Hope this helps. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brigitte

Brigitte

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Sorry. I am a bit new at this. How can I post my pic next to my name? Thank you!   Sorry.  I am a bit new at this.  How can I post my pic next to my name?  Thank you! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:29 pm

Thank you, Janett. I've got it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry. I am a bit new at this. How can I post my pic next to my name? Thank you!   Sorry.  I am a bit new at this.  How can I post my pic next to my name?  Thank you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry. I am a bit new at this. How can I post my pic next to my name? Thank you!
Page 1 of 1