FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUESTION ON SMOKEY EYE TUTIRIAL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VANBABS

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-02

QUESTION ON SMOKEY EYE TUTIRIAL Empty
PostSubject: QUESTION ON SMOKEY EYE TUTIRIAL   QUESTION ON SMOKEY EYE TUTIRIAL EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:54 am

Hi i've just discovered this website and think it is fantastic. I loved the tutorial on basis smokey eye, I looked on MAC website and couldn't find the colour signed & sealed? Was this a limited addition and if so can you recommend another colour over satin taupe to create this look as i Love it ! Thanks x
Back to top Go down
justinethequeen

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION ON SMOKEY EYE TUTIRIAL   QUESTION ON SMOKEY EYE TUTIRIAL EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:07 am

I was able to find the color on the mac pro website, but only as a pro palette refill.

http://www.macpro.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15103&PRODUCT_ID=PROD7780
Back to top Go down
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION ON SMOKEY EYE TUTIRIAL   QUESTION ON SMOKEY EYE TUTIRIAL EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:37 pm

It just got discontinued confused
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
VANBABS

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: smokey eyes - signed and sealed   QUESTION ON SMOKEY EYE TUTIRIAL EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:52 am

HI

Thanks for reply on the signed and sealed, however, yesterday I was looking again on the MAC website and came across it on the goodbye's bit I haven't tried to order it yet but as you say it is being discontinued - why it is such a nice colour - so maybe if anyone out there reading this wants that colour get in there before it goes - i'm going to try to order it now xx Wink Vanbabs x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION ON SMOKEY EYE TUTIRIAL   QUESTION ON SMOKEY EYE TUTIRIAL Empty

Back to top Go down

QUESTION ON SMOKEY EYE TUTIRIAL
Page 1 of 1