FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.

Go down 
+10
maschatv
Astrid
negritosmom
Lisa
melissa89
Chilli
Marilyn
Carolyn
Janett
Pixiwoo Sam
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carolyn

Carolyn

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-12

5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:45 am

Marilyn wrote:
This sounds so exciting. I do hope you end up coming to Manchester next year xx

Me too, I'd definatlely book onto it straight away. I'd love to book onto a Norwich one next year but spending 5 days and nights away from my son is going to be a hard thing, Manchester I could easily do daily trips for Very Happy

x
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Will there be a 'Behind the scenes' vid of the course made for youtube? Would love to see highlights of how you lucky lot get on.

Ax
Back to top Go down
Janett
Janett

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:55 am

I agree with Astrid, I'd like to get a behind-the-scenes look as well. Boing
Back to top Go down
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:53 pm

There will be a behind the scenes video. We will try to film everyone (if they agree) Cant wait now.
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
maschatv

maschatv

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Pixiwoo Sam wrote:
There will be a behind the scenes video. We will try to film everyone (if they agree) Cant wait now.

Can't wait to see it... will propably be a perfect ad for the workshops anyhow Wink

let's see if I need to save up for a trip to england soon Plotting
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Looking forward to seeing what guys get up to. The course sounds like it covers so many things it'll be great to see the highlights. I'd love to take it. Perhaps one day I can travel south of the border to do it.
Good luck to all those taking part and have an amazing time, I'm sure you will.

Ax
Back to top Go down
negritosmom

negritosmom

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Thank you Astrid.
I'm so nervous... I can't wait. I'll be arriving in London next Tuesday so you can imagine how nervous I am... haha. This will be an awesome trip: Harry Potter on Tuesday, Duran Duran on Saturday and Make up on Monday 20th yeah!!! CanĀ“t wait. Boing
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:46 pm

I can understand the nerves hun. I would imagine everyone will be a little nervous at first but you will have such a great time and there will be so much to learn the nerves will pass before you know it. Sounds like you are going to have a great few weeks coming up.

I would love to know what mixture of people would be there. Experience wise that is. How many people are taking it to get into the make up industry, how many are doing it for the love of make up itself, etc.

Ax
Back to top Go down
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:32 pm

The nerves will soon pass as there is so much to learn that after the first hour you will be totally focused.

There are a few people with no experience what so ever and quite a few that have already attended a class or course.

Experience doesn't really matter with this course as we usually teach from a slightly different, no rules angle, So everyone starts from scratch. By the end of day one we should all be roughly on the same page and Nic and I will know where strengths and weaknesses lie and where to focus for each individual.

Some people have natural ability and others hit it half way through day 3. By day 4 everyone should be killing it (we hope).

Cant wait. Nic is counting down the days....I am organising Sad
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Thanks for that. It's great to know for the future. I would be worried in case I was so far behind everyone else. Wouldn't want to make a complete plum out of myself Very Happy

Good luck with it all. I'm sure it's going to be amazing. I am VERY jealous of all the people going. Looking forward to hearing (and seeing) all about it.

Ax
Back to top Go down
roxyroo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:41 am

Course sounds totally fab! Bet you are all sooo excited seeing as it starts tomorrow!! Very Happy

Sam...Hi! I've emailed you on your website email address and also tried pm'ing you on here and MAF but they don't seem to be going through! Driving me nuts! Anyway, I want to arrange some one-on-one training with you, will forward you my email again to your info@samchapman email, but in case you don't receive it I can be reached at hayleythatcher@gmail.com

Hopefully talk to you soon!

Hayley x
Back to top Go down
Meli

Meli

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: More 5 day Intensives?   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:02 pm

By the looks of the Behind the Scenes video... it looks like such a blast!!! :-) The makeup pictures looked really good as well! Good Job ladies!!!

I have always wanted to do something like this! Are there going to be any more 5 day intensives? Do you have to live in the UK to participate?
Back to top Go down
Carolyn

Carolyn

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:41 am

Are there any advancements on one happening in Manchester at all?

I'd love to go on the course but London is way too far for me to travel daily (no one to have little lad overnight as partner and parents work shifts) Crying or Very sad

x
Back to top Go down
pennychicchic

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: i live in the states   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:27 pm

i know you two arent doing workshops here anytime soon but could you suggest a program similar in the united states preferrably east coast?
Back to top Go down
Lady Danger

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:41 am

I would love to do this course, I hope you'll be doing some later on next year, winter time maybe so I have time to save up. I watch your videos all the time and learn loads. I'm currently doing a fashion & photographic make up course at a local college but to be honest my tutor isn't very good at all so I don't feel I'm learning much so would love to be taught by you 2 amazing MUA's in the future!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.   5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

5 day Intensive course with 16 places coming soon.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FASHIONFACE :: Information Centre :: Announcements-
Jump to: