FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lipsticks...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Lipsticks... Empty
PostSubject: Lipsticks...   Lipsticks... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Hiya all,

Am I the only one that doesn't like lipsticks? I am referring to the lipsticks that come in tubes etc. I love the look of them, but have never liked wearing them. I don't like how they come off on my tea / coffee cup; that hey smudge while wearing, hell, I don't even like the texture. So, when the long wearing lipsticks came out, I was thrilled. I like that they are easy to line the lips with and can be worn matte or with the gloss that comes on the other end. MAC has the Longwear, and I have tried a couple of them and like them. I have a ton of the drugstore brands, and really like most of them. Was just curious if anyone else uses them. While they aren't perfect, and have pros and cons, they are all that I use now.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
MoMiller

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Lipsticks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipsticks...   Lipsticks... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:12 pm

I absolutely agree with you. I much rather prefer the long wear "lip stains" that are avail at the drugstores. I have used Cover girl and Max Factor long wearing lipsticks and don't mind them at all. They do tend to dry my lips out, but then I just lather on the clear gloss. I don't think I have bought a tube of lipstick in years, but I do miss the lovely colors that are avail.
Back to top Go down

Lipsticks...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FASHIONFACE :: Beauty Forums :: General Make-up Talk-
Jump to: