FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Piperette

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes   Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:31 am

Hi,

I am so undecided what sort of colours to go for for my wedding.

I am hoping to go for some trials, but would like to have an idea of what I am looking for.

I will be wearing a silver dress, I have green eyes and black hair. I have a sort of pale complexion (not really, really pale), but quite pale. I am hoping to get a bit of a tan closer to the time.

I would like the makeup to look natural, but not too natural either if that makes sense.

I have seen this look on someone, which I really like, but the lady has brown eyes.
Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes Th_bride2a

Do you think that golden, brown type of colours would work at all with my eye colour and dress colour?

Any ideas on eye shadow colour are much appreciated.

Thanks.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes   Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:20 am

Two words. Vex, Shale.

These colours are from MAC and would look amazing with your colouring and wedding dress.
They dont look like much on their own but applied properly....amazing.

I will get Nic to do the MAC bridal video using those colours.
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
Piperette

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes   Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Sam, thank you sooo much. Very Happy I will keep an eye out for it. Is there any chance you could put a quick note on here when it has been put up, just to make sure I don't miss it?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes   Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:32 pm

That I will.

Sam.x
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
lesbelleschoses

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes   Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Wow Samantha, you really are incredible!!!! Shale was one of the first eyeshadows I had bought and I had almost forgotten it. After I read your answer here, I tried it with Vex which I also had and the result definitely is great! Now I am wearing them almost everyday....

Thanks a lot for these "two words", I am also looking forward to Nic's tutorial!!!!
Back to top Go down
Piperette

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes   Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Pixiwoo Sam wrote:
Two words. Vex, Shale.

These colours are from MAC and would look amazing with your colouring and wedding dress.
They dont look like much on their own but applied properly....amazing.

I will get Nic to do the MAC bridal video using those colours.

Any news on this, Sam?

I can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
Piperette

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes   Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Any news, Sam?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes   Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding Eye Makuep for Green Eyes
Page 1 of 1