FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos...

Go down 
+2
CCee
MyDiorLipsGlow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MyDiorLipsGlow

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... Empty
PostSubject: Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos...   Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:41 pm

I always love a good photoshoot where they take someone and transform them into another past hollywood icon. Post any picture that fits this topic here.

I'll start it off with a 2002 photoshoot in NY TImes of Rose Mcgowan

Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... 10ymikn

Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... 2s6x3zo

Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... 2lt0z6r

Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... 55jk2e

Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... Vd1ctk

Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... 2ziuhqp
Back to top Go down
CCee

CCee

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos...   Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:04 am

This is amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.seeceeme.com/
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos...   Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:22 am

Love it but the Sharon Stone is ridiculous. It looks weird and how can you even put Sharon in an article with those total icons, it seems a bit weird. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
Lisa

Lisa

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos...   Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:41 am

I totally agree!!! that look is only famous because of the underwear part, which is trashy not iconic!!
And have u saw her lately, she needs a good pan of stew down her!!
xx
Back to top Go down
DollyV

DollyV

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos...   Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:16 pm

I'm not particularly keen on Rose McGowan to be honest, I find her a little dead behind the eyes which is perfect for some shoots but not so for others. My example would be the Ava Gardner look here...eeew. Not keen on how they've tried to darken her skin tone too, it looks a little patchy. And the Sharon Stone is very much an iconic anomally, in that it's an iconic moment, perhaps evenan iconic look too but certainly not in the same way the others are.

Anyway I was flicking through some pics of one of my favourite music Icons, Debbie Harry, and found this interesting transformation. Sam, your tutorial was spot on looking at this close up picture, and all the components really do make her look like beloved Blondie.

Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... Sophie_dahl_british_vogue_nov07
Back to top Go down
DollyV

DollyV

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos...   Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Though why they chose this picture is beyond me as she is clearly cross-eyed in this shot. I know Sophie Dahl has large round eyes but they really haven't done her justice here!
Back to top Go down
PrincessKLS

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos...   Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Are they all Rose McGowan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos...   Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos... Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrities transformed by makeup and hair into other past icons photos...
Page 1 of 1