FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
webdivauk

webdivauk

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels Empty
PostSubject: Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels   Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Any suggestions for a remedy to reduce puffy eyes and works quickly. Im emergencies I've been using Preparation H but Id prefer something that I could use on a more regular basis.

I'm also looking for a good eye cream to help tighten skin. I'm also wondering what the benefits of using a caffeine based eye cream are?

Thanks
Sian
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels   Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:33 am

Have you tried cold spoons? When my eyes are really tired or irritated, they get puffy. I keep 2 spoons in the refrigerator and apply them to my closed eyes to get the swelling down.

I've also heard that cold, damp chamomile tea bags used as a compress helps with swelling.
Back to top Go down
http://prettymakeup.net
DollyV

DollyV

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels   Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Someone else on here mentioned facial shiatsu, it might be worth looking into it. I've also heard of non surgical facelifts, which might be similar.

I'm always on the look out for new methods. I've got small eyes and if i'm tired it's like they disappear. Not even concealer can help that!
Back to top Go down
webdivauk

webdivauk

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels   Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:45 pm

I'll definately give that a try. I inherited them from my mother, and I tend to get puffy cheeks, under the eye and on top of the cheek bone.

Sian
Back to top Go down
lesbelleschoses

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Face shiatsu   Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Maybe I am the one who mentioned face shiatsu, maybe not, but actully it is what works best for me. It definitely helps refine the lines of my face, and remove the eyes' puffiness. And the ultimate eye cream is Menard's Collax, but it costs 100€. I also learned face shiatsu from them, They have opened a shop in Paris a few years ago and opening another one in Monaco next month, I don't know if they deliver in the UK from their website....It's a 50-year-old Japanese company, and their products are simply incredible. They organize beauty seminars once a month and I have brought there 3 friends who hate cosmetics yesterday, so that they could at least learn face shiatsu, and they bought all the products!!!!;-)

The girls there told me they would make a tutorial on their website in the next weeks/months, so if you're interested, you should definitely have a look on their website from time to time. (the make-up is excellent as well, the lipsticks stay for 14 or 16hrs, and quite cheap).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels   Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels Empty

Back to top Go down

Puffy Eyes & Eye Creams/Gels
Page 1 of 1