FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie Questionnaire

Go down 
+24
samWalsh
PhoneboxAngel
WeAreGlitter
GlossBliss
Princess Buttercup
daisyb
Flora
Bubbles
lorrilin
lesbelleschoses
debbie_greece
Astrid
Marilyn
Selfera
Pippa
Elvira
Francesca
Sophie
Marina
amandalovesmac
msgirl99
CCee
fauxdiamonds
Janett
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Janett
Janett

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Newbie Questionnaire Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Hey guys

I thought a good way to get to know each other a little better would be to fill out a questionnaire. I just made up a quick and simple questionnaire for anyone new to the forum to fill out if they wish to do this instead of a typical introduction (I understand not all of us are great at introducing ourselves formally). Some of us have already introduced ourselves, but feel free to do it anyway so we can get to know you better. Smile

Here is the code:

Code:

[b]Full Name:[/b]

[b]Nicknames:[/b]

[b]Birthday:[/b]

[b]Birthplace:[/b]

[b]Ethnicity:[/b]

[b]Marital Status:[/b]

[b]Hair color:[/b]

[b]Eye color:[/b]

[b]Height: [/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Fears or Phobias:[/b]

[b]Favorite Music:[/b]

[b]Favorite Movies:[/b]

[b]Favorite TV Shows:[/b]

[b]Favorite Books:[/b]

[b]Favorite Quotes:[/b]

[b]Favorite food:[/b]

[b]Favorite drink:[/b]

[b]Favorite Color:[/b]

[b]Languages you speak:[/b]

[b]Websites you like to visit:[/b]

[b]Describe yourself in 5 adjectives:[/b]

Let me know if there's anything else I should add to it.

Enjoy. <3

Last edited by Janett on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fauxdiamonds

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:31 am

Full Name: In an uncreepy world I would gladly share details, but lets just stick with Nicole Smile

Nicknames: Cole, Nikki-Cole, Nikki, Nick, Nickalodeon (my mother, eh), Nicolcacola, Stinky (my man lol. Its alright his is Stupid)

Birthday: The fifth day of March in 1986 (almost old lady status ekk!)

Birthplace: So. California, USA

Ethnicity: Im a mutt. I like to say im Asain though, Cauc(asian). If you dont get it sorry

Marital Status: Been together for 8 married for 3 of those. (You did the math from my birthday, yes we've been together since Freshman year of high school.)

Hair color: blonde (because of the highlights)

Eye color: hazel, on the brown side

Height: 5' 4" gladly with heels im wee bit taller

Skills: I can make a mean grilled cheese

Dislikes: Half naked ladies on halftime commercials, coconut

Fears or Phobias: ..being possesed..exorsisim of emily rose anyone?

Favorite Music: I like alot of scene stuff, but really a bit of everything. (except mariachi music, i cant get passed the trumpets)

Favorite Movies: Kung Fu Hustle & Pride and Prejudice *w/ keira* - totally opposite movies yes, one for when im with my husband, and the other when hes asleep lol

Favorite TV Shows: I dont watch much tv, though i do admit watching TMZ on occasion (watching famous people get thrown off their high horse can sadly make you feel better on a down day. bad i know)

Favorite Books: dean koontz, kevin aucoin..i hate to mention twilight but its true Sad
im -->team lame--<

Favorite Quotes: "he who hath not sinned may cast the first stone"

Favorite food: anything with ranch.. or ketchup. if you can eat something with one, usually you can eat it with the other..besides, like, eggs (if anyone tries it let me know how that goes)

Favorite drink: starbucks java chip light, whip on top and bottom w/ an add shot..besides makeup its my most expensive habit

Favorite Color: hands down tourqoise (hope i spelled that right)

Languages you speak: English and freshman year spanish .. yeah i should probably work on that

Websites you like to visit: now fashionface.tv of course <3 youtube.com, sephora.com, forever21.com, drudgereport.com

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: lazy, moderate, light hearted, distracted, dreamer (lazy and dreamer kind of fit under the same catagory lol)
Back to top Go down
CCee

CCee

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:34 am

Full Name: I agree with Nicole, my full name is not something I use online, I'm known as CCee or Cee on most blogs

Nicknames: Camelion, CCee, Cee, Cweety Wink

Birthyear: 1980

Birthcountry: the Netherlands

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Marital Status: dating (one person for over a year now), wouldn't call it a relationship though, it's something that's really hard to explain.

Hair color: Dark brown

Eye color: Green (but in certain lights it looks slightly blueish) with a little hazel around the iris.

Height: 1.67 m.

Skills: cooking, baking, drawing, computer art, animation, makeup, photography.

Likes: makeup, great books/movies/cd's, friends, family, animals, spring, leather (I know, sounds strange again, but I do love leather jackets, if I walk by a leather store I always have to look), formula 1, photography.

Dislikes: animal cruelty (I know, this doesn't add up to the leather liking, I'm strange, I can't help it), fighting, rudeness, lamb chops.

Fears or Phobias: I hate not knowing where the exit is.

Favorite Music: I like most types of music, but I love certain songs, but they transcend styles of music. Right now I'm listening to songs from (amongst others) the Pussycat Dolls, some Dutch artists, Club Des Belugas, Ilse de Lange, Mika, Carrie Underwood, Guru Josh Project, DJ Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Coldplay, Clannad, Nelly, Robbie Williams, Aerosmith, Moby, Mis-teeQ, Armand Van Helden, Rihanna, Scent, Sting, Hinda Hicks, Alphabeat, Basshunter, Sisqo, Dru Hill, Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Phil Collins, Tim Kay, Kate Ryan, Queen, Ivy, Maroon 5, Shaggy, Xzibit, Bob Sinclar, Timbaland and Kylie Minogue

Favorite Movies: The Fast and the Furious, P.S. I love you, Nightmare before Christmas (stopmotion), Batman: The Dark Knight, Cats (the musical), The Shooter, the Artistocats, Atonement, Independence Day, Pixar Short Films, The Iron Giant, Gone in 60 seconds, The Kingdom, Ratatouille, The hunt for Red October, A mighty heart, Pitch Black, The greatest game ever played, Disturbia, Grease, Flyboys, Authumn in New York, Singing in the Rain, My fair lady, No business like showbusiness, Benny & Joon, Love me if you dare (French movie), The lake house, Hook, Miss Potter, The Devil wears Prada, The illisionist, The prestige, When Harry met Sally, Cars, See Jane date, Mona lisa smile, Domino, Memoirs of a Geisha, Dances with Wolves, Equilibrium, Mary Poppins, Jarhead, Findin Forrester, Beyond Borders, Liar Liar, French kiss, Stealth, Finding Neverland, Kingdom of heaven, The chronicles of Narnia, Up close and personal, Chicago, a Knights Tale, Scent of a woman, The notebook, Girl interrupted, 13 going on 30, Top Gun, Electra, Hitch, Romeo & Juliet, The fifth element, De-lovely, Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow, I robot, The day after tomorrow, The league of extraordinary gentlemen, Lord of the rings, A man apart, Enigma, The matrix, The Rock, Con Air, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lara Croft, X-men, Don Juan de Marco, Someone like you, xXx, Speed, Cocktail, Serendipity, Three kings, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, City of Angels, The saint, Ice Age, Ghost, The Cell, Set it off, Boiler Room, Sliding Doors, Dirty Dancing, Chocolat, Armageddon, Moulin Rouge, 7 years in Tibet.

I do like watching movies, but these are the favourites I rewatch sometimes.

Favorite TV Shows: Top Gear, Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Dancing with the Stars (US), Dollhouse (new show), Life, House, Bones, the 4400.

Favorite Books: Kevyn Aucoin's books, Harry Potter series, the Dresden Files, Lord of the Rings, Nigella Lawson's cooking books, Memoires of a Gheisha, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Deception Point, Conversation with God, The old man and Mr. Smith (Dutch book), God and the big trainstrike (Dutch book), many Roals Dahl books, Wuthering Heights, Great Expectations, Jane Eyre, Pride And Prejudice, Sante D'orazio: A Private View, How to walk in high heels: the girl's guide to everything, The Little Black Book of Style, Things I Wish My Mother Had Told Me: Lessons in Grace and Elegance, That Extra Half an Inch.

Favorite Quotes:
Heroes: "I hate heroes." - Sylar (to Bob, a Hotspur employee) (The Eclipse, Part 1).
Napoleon Bonaparte: "A picture is worth a thousand words."
Dean Acheson: "Always remember that the future comes one day at a time."
Mohandas Gandhi: "I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers."
Martin Luther King, Jr.: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Elbert Hubbard: "A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same."
Arnold H. Glasow: "A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down."
Mao Tse-Tung: "Despise the enemy strategically, but take him seriously tactically."
Winston Churchill: "A joke is a very serious thing."
Sid Caesar: "Comedy has to be based on truth. You take the truth and you put a little curlicue at the end."
Peter Ustinov: "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious."
Voltaire: "Common sense is not so common."
Albert Einstein: "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
Mother Teresa: "Peace begins with a smile."
Pablo Picasso: "Action is the foundational key to all success."
Bill Cosby: "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

Favorite food: Chocolate, Italian

Favorite drink: Spa Red, Ginger Ale, Red Bull

Favorite Color: Blue, Silver

Languages you speak: Dutch, English, a little German, very little French

Websites you like to visit: Fashionface Wink, http://www.formula1.com http://teamsugar.com www.sephora.com http://www.temptalia.com/ http://www.petrilude.com/ http://pixiwoo.blogspot.com/ http://www.beautybysarah.com/ http://filthygorgeousmakeup.blogspot.com/ http://mizzchievouz.blogspot.com/ http://imnotobsessed.com/ http://www.bbcgoodfood.com http://www.allure.com/ http://www.instyle.com/instyle/ www.glamour.com http://gregbeeman.blogspot.com/ and many many more

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: stubborn, colourful, social, flexible, creative
Back to top Go down
http://www.seeceeme.com/
Janett
Janett

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Full Name: Janett Duarte

Nicknames: Jan, Jani, Red (I used to have red hair)

Birthday: February 27th

Birthplace: Miami, Fl, USA

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Marital Status: Married

Hair color: Dark brown

Eye color: Dark brown

Height: 5'5" / 1.52m

Skills:
Drawing, painting, making shakes

art, languages, culture, learning, fashion, makeup artistry, photography, baking, runway shows, calligraphy, nature, astronomy, painting, comic books, comedy shows

Dislikes:
musicals (most, I do like a couple), bugs, mayonaise, fish, sea food, mullets, anime, tanning, mustaches, cigarettes, skinny jeans (face it folks, not all of us can wear them), crocs!

Fears or Phobias:
Major phobia of drowning (I can't even play underwater games or I'll freak out. Y'know Super Mario 64? Yeah, I could never go into that lake.), bugs, frogs, fish

Favorite Music:
Psychobilly, Rockabilly, Punk, Ska, Swing. Some bands: Horrorpops, Social Distortion, Against Me!, Cherry Poppin' Daddies, Stray Cats, Hi-Fi and the Roadburners, Reel Big Fish, Joan Jet, The Distillers, etc.

Favorite Movies:
The Prestige, Pineapple Express, Practical Magic, Fight Club, Battle Royal, Horton Hears A Who, Harry Potter series, Wall-E ^_^

Favorite TV Shows:
The Office (UK), Arrested Development (a MUST see), Heroes (first season only), Project Runway, Ace of Cakes, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Family Guy, Southpark, Spongebob (guilty pleasure Smile)

Favorite Books:
Harry Potter series. I'm not really a book worm, so most of my interests are any fashion/beauty/health related books.

Favorite Quotes:
"You're the chiclet!" - Gob
"Chickens don't clap!" - Buster

Favorite food:
Fried breaded steak sprinkled with lemon juice (it's the cuban in me), pizza, pasta, hershey's chocolate shakes

Favorite drink:
Water. But if available, I'll drink Jupiña and Ironbeer (soda) - Again, the cuban in me xD

Favorite Color:
Teal, Turqouise, Taupe, Amaranth

Languages you speak:
English, Spanish, and a bit of Italian

Websites you like to visit:
www.style.com
www.lexposure.net
and the usual social networking sites (myspace, youtube, twitter, etc)

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives:
Creative, introverted, sarcastic, escapist, ambitious
Back to top Go down
msgirl99

msgirl99

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:37 pm

[size=18][size=12]Name - Melissa

[b]Nickname[/b] - Mel (No mystery there!)

[b]Birthday[/b] - January 28

[b]Birthplace[/b] - Leland, MS, USA

[b]Ethnicity[/b] - Caucasion

[b]Marital Status[/b] - Married

[b]Hair color[/b] - For the moment it is Light Brown

[b]Eye color [/b]- Blue

[b]Height[/b] - 5'5"

[b]Skills[/b] -

Draw, Paint, Sew (I can pretty much make anything...No pattern required) , Knit

[b]Likes[/b] -

I love fashion, decorating, the Arts (I work for a museum). I love old black & white movies. Film Noir is my favorite. Classic style....fads are ok as long as you know when to stop wearing it.

[b]Dislikes[/b] -

Fashion FADS...Don't get me started

[b]Fears or Phobias[/b] -

This is a dislike....but I hate Bugs, especially ones that FLY!

[b]Favorite Music[/b] -

I pretty much like all music except Country, Blue Grass, anything twangy....ugh! Sleep

[b]Favorite Movies[/b] -

It's a Wonderful Life, Gone with the Wind, anything with Joan Crawford.

[b]Favorite TV Shows [/b]-

This is everchanging...but I'm addicted to American Idol eventhough I hate this kinda show.

[b]Favorite Books[/b] -

Historical books, I love a good thriller novel....I know kinda lame! study

[b]Favorite Quotes [/b]-

"Beware of a Man with Manners." Eudora Welty

God, if this is ever true!

[b]Favorite food[/b] -

Burgers and Fries, Italian

[b]Favorite drink[/b] -

Can't go without a Diet Coke!

[b]Favorite Color[/b] -

Any shade of Purple.

[b]Languages you speak[/b] -

English

[b]Websites you like to visit[/b] -

Twitter, Facebook, and my email

[b]Describe yourself in 5 adjectives[/b] -

Sweet, Loving, moments of Brilliance, procrastinator, with a naughty side

Can't believe it if you read this whole thing! Like a Star @ heaven 4 U.[/size][/size]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mississippigirl99
amandalovesmac

amandalovesmac

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Name:Amanda

Birthday:Sept 25- I am 28

Birthplace:Canada

Marital Status:Married

Hair color:Dark Brown-but it has been almost very color under the rainbow lol!

Eye color:Green

Height: 5'4

Dislikes:Mean and nasty people

Fears or Phobias:bugs-any of them!

Favorite Music:Pop like Lilly Allen-loving the song' the fear'-Gwen Stefani-Katy Perry

Favorite food:Pizza

Favorite drink:Diet Pepsi

Favorite Color:Green alien

Languages you speak:English

Websites you like to visit:maccosmetics.ca, sephora.com, youtube.com and numerous beauty blogs Smile

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives:Happy, Loving, Optimistic, Shopaholic, Girly-girl LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
http://themakeupfix.blogspot.com/
Marina

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:03 am

Name:Marina

Birthday:I´m 33

Birthplace:Spain

Marital Status:Living together in sin for 3 years already Smile

Hair color:Very dark

Eye color:Green

Height: 1.67 cms

Dislikes:Loud and rude people, green beans, artichokes

Fears or Phobias: None, well, i have a stupid fear to break my teeth.

Favorite Music:Prince, and all with strong guitars. Really, almost anything, depending on the situation.

Favorite food:Spanish omelette and Iberian Ham

Favorite drink:Coca Cola, Pepsi is waaaaaaaaaaay to sweet.

Favourite books: Many!!! Neverending Story, The City of Joy, Pillars of the Earth, and yes, I´ve read the Twilight series and I love them, basicaly I´d read anything that falls in my hands.

Favourite movies: Dirty Dancin, Grease, Out of Africa, GodFellas, all made out of comic heroes....

Favorite Color: Teal and bright pink

Languages you speak:English, Spanish, understand Italian and a bit of Dutch.

Websites you like to visit: youtube.com , www.facebook,com, and numerous beauty blogs

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: Bubbly, nervous, open, impatient, empathic.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:14 am

Full Name: Sophie Cigleris

Nicknames: Sophster

Birthday: Dec 18, 1982.

Birthplace: Coventry

Marital Status: In relationship

Hair color: Naturally, Light Brown

Eye color: Blue

Height: 5'8

Skills: Making Websites, Playing with Make-up, Hair, Photography

Dislikes: Spiders!

Fears or Phobias: See above!

Favorite Music: Pop! Yes, cheesy pop. Although I like a lot of different types of music

Favorite Movies: Grease, Dirty Dancing, Anger Management, SAW

Favorite TV Shows: UK Soaps, Reality TV

Favorite Books: Martina Cole, Make-up Books, Autobiographies, Twilight

Favorite Quotes: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything

Favorite food: Ooh, Italian

Favorite drink: Diet Coke, can't beat it

Favorite Color: Black

Languages you speak:[/b English]

[b]Websites you like to visit:
you tube, vogue, blogger, this one, face book, twitter

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: Silly, Artistic, Loving, Funny, Creative

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/melovemakeup
Francesca

Francesca

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:33 am

Full Name: Francesca

Nicknames: Fra, Francy

Birthplace: Italy

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Light blue

Height: I'm short!

Likes: Learning foreign languages, reading, make-up, watching movies/TV-series, cooking

Dislikes: cleaning my room

Favorite Movies: The cider house rules, Cold Comfort Farm, Legally Blonde

Favorite TV Shows: Ghost Whisperer, Desperate Housewives, Roswell, Veronica Mars, Lost, Gilmore Girls

Favorite Books: The catcher in the Rye, Sophie Kinsella's, Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia

Favorite food: Pizza, pasta, sushi, indian food

Favorite drink: coke, ice-tea, cappuccino, fruit juice

Favorite Color: light blue, rose

Languages you speak: Italian, English, Spanish, German and French

Websites you like to visit: youtube.com, google.com, imdb.com

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: smart, sensitive, focussed, kind and lazy,
Back to top Go down
Elvira

Elvira

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Hi everyone!

Full Name: Elvira

Nicknames: Elv

Birthday: Sept.30, 1987

Birthplace: Russia, Izhevsk

Ethnicity: Russian

Marital Status: single

Hair color: brown (dyed)

Eye color: hazel

Height: 168 cm

Likes: books, action movies, make-up, foreign languages, jazz, gothic, fashion jewellery..

Dislikes: unprofessional political debates

Fears or Phobias:snakes

Favorite Music: HIM, 30 Seconds To Mars, Evanescence, Phantom Of The Opera, Panic!At The Disco, Avril Lavigne, Green Day, Beseech, Within Temptation, Ella Fitgerald, Pussycat Dolls, Beyonce, Craig David, Rihanna....

Favorite Movies:Pirates of Carrabean(1), Sleepy Hollow, Hancock, Spiderman-3, Gone With The Wind, Phantom of the Opera

Favorite TV Shows: Bones, Buffy, The Lost World

Favorite Books: Gone With the Wind, Vanity Fair, Russian literature

Favorite Quotes:I can resist everything except temptation. (c)Oscar Wilde

Favorite Color: violet, green, fuchsia color

Languages you speak: Russian, English, German(rather badly)))

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: kind, tolerant, open, generous, sympathetic
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id23581013
Pippa

Pippa

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Full Name: Rather not say full name so I shall say Pippa Smile

Nicknames: Lordy there's a lot!! Pip, Pips, Pipsi, Pipsikata, Pespi, Pespi Max, Pippin, Hunni Bunni, That Mad Girl... Laughing

Birthday: 2nd July 1989

Birthplace: Somewhere in the countryside!

Ethnicity: Elvish.

Marital Status: Taken!

Hair color: Auburny browny thing! Never dyed it, this is just what happens when you have a redhaired Mother and a blackhaired Father!! Rolling Eyes

Eye color: Greengreyblue... whatever they decide to be that day!!

Height: 5'5" I believe.

Skills: Driving?

Likes: Singing; Makeup; Movies; Music; Walks in the country

Dislikes: Arrogance; Lying; General disrespect

Fears or Phobias: Spiders!!!

Favorite Music: Ooooh anything with a good tune! I'll usually listen to Musicals though! Hehe how sad of me!!

Favorite Movies: Cloverfield was pretty cool. I'll watch anything me!

Favorite TV Shows: Scrubs! Family Guy. Mock the Week.

Favorite Books: Not a great reader!

Favorite Quotes: "Who you are is not always who you will be"
"The world will be my lobster!"

Favorite food: Chocolate, Lasagne... not at the same time!!

Favorite drink: Pespi Maaaax!

Favorite Color: Pink. Blue. White.

Languages you speak: Barely English.

Websites you like to visit: Youtube. Facebook.

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: Blonde Very Happy ; Silly; Cuddly Hug ; Sympathetic; Loyal
Back to top Go down
Selfera

Selfera

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:10 pm

b]Full Name My first name is Selfera (sel fer a)

[b]Nicknames My father calls me Tinkerbell

[b]Birthday 4-7-79

[b]BirthplaceColumbia, SC

[b]EthnicityIm Brown

[b]Marital StatusTaken

[b]Hair colorAs black as it gets

[b]Eye color Dark brown

[b]Height: 5'4

[b]Skills I have alot just ask

[b]Likes Makeup, Doin hair, exercising, reading shopping

[b]Dislikes Ignorant people

[b]Fears or Phobias I have a fear of being overweight and of being poor

[b]Favorite Music: I like all types

[b]Favorite Movies: my favoritw of all times has to be The Color Purple

[b]Favorite TV Shows: police chases history channel

[b]Favorite Books Their eyes were watching god

[b]Favorite Quotes: Im not afraid I was born for this

[b]Favorite food Greek italian mexican

[b]Favorite drink water

[b]Favorite Color Black

[b]Languages you speak english

[b]Websites you like to visit: youtube myspace

[b]Describe yourself in 5 adjectives Couragous, silly, sexy, blunt, and energetic
Back to top Go down
Marilyn

Marilyn

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:12 am

Full Name: Marilyn Wink

Nicknames: Mazza

Birthday: 1986

Birthplace: Leeds

Marital Status: In a relationship Love

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Blue - green

Height: 5'2"

Skills: Acting, singing, performing

Likes: Acting and singing, theatre, make up, fashion, New York City, milkshakes, cookies and Coco Mademoiselle Very Happy

Dislikes: Arrogance, ignorance, liars and nasty people.

Fears or Phobias: Spiders and heights.

Favorite Music: David Bowie

Favorite Movies: Moulin Rouge!

Favorite TV Shows: Sex and the City

Favorite Books: Any book on Marilyn Monroe

Favorite Quotes: 'I used to think as I looked at the Hollywood night, 'there must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest.' - Marilyn Monroe

Favorite food: McDonalds, I am in love with the fries! Chinese food is good and chocolate, of course! (not at same time though lol)

Favorite drink: Coca Cola

Favorite Color: Gold

Languages you speak: English

Websites you like to visit: Youtube. Facebook.

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: quirky, loyal, ambitious. loving and determined
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:27 am

Full Name: Astrid Wink

Nicknames: Astrid Very Happy

Birthday: Just had one, the big 30 - eeep!

Birthplace: Edinburgh

Ethnicity: Caucasian, in fact so white I'm almost a light blue see through colour. That's Scottish skin for you.

Marital Status: In a relationship Love

Hair color: Mid brown bit dyed a little darker

Height: About 5'9"

Skills: I'm a painter, studied fine art, currently job hunting after a bit of travel.

Likes: Make up, Art, Comedy, Cinema, Hot Chocolate and shiny things

Dislikes: Rude people, Chav/Neds, Public transport and chav/ned type people that wont give up their seat for OAP's on said public transport.

Fears or Phobias: Daddy long legs and moths. Both seem to want to fly into my face. Have a curious love/hate with spiders though, depending on their size. Ickle ones I can deal with. Big ones have to go.

Favorite Music: I like a bit of everything from Dean Martin to Lady Gaga.

Favorite Movies: 40 year old Virgin, Anchorman, I love you man, LOTR, Shaun of the Dead, Sex and the city (had to throw in a girlie one). Bit of a movie fan so I have a million more than I love.

Favorite TV Shows: 24, CSI, CSI NY, adore Strictly come dancing and aint ashamed to admit it, Buffy, Angel and Spooks.

Favorite Books: Many, many books too many to mention. Love horror/thriller and the occasional girlie chick lic.

Favorite Quotes: " You f**king plum " - Tim - Spaced
"60% of the time it works everytime" - Brain - Anchorman

Favorite food: Italian

Favorite drink: JD and Coke

Favorite Color: I like all of the them - Although red would be a favourite if I was pushed

Languages you speak: English, almost

Websites you like to visit: Other than emails a whole bunch of boring hunting for a job ones at the moment.

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: Friendly, chatty, loyal, funny (as in Ha Ha not strange Laughing ) and creative

[/code]
Back to top Go down
debbie_greece

debbie_greece

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:09 am

Full Name: debbie s

Nicknames: um...its greek so lets just stick w/ debbs

Birthday: (quite young im warning u!) 08 june 1991

Birthplace: greece - in a tiny island called chios

Ethnicity: greek

Marital Status: in a one year relationship

Hair color: brown

Eye color: brown

Height: about 1.70 cm

Skills: drawing,singing,playing the piano and the guitar(a little)

Dislikes: a lot of things!lol

Fears or Phobias: no idea...

Favorite Music: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!!,elvis,the sex pistols,stuff like that...

Favorite Movies: looooads!!--my currently fav is twilight!

Favorite TV Shows: friends,heroes,gossip girl,charmed...

Favorite Books: the glass lake

Favorite Quotes: true!

Favorite food: .......no idea.....

Favorite drink: white wine

Favorite Color: i recently started to have an obsession w/ blue...

Languages you speak: greek,english,french

Websites you like to visit:youtube

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: creative,overconsuming!,smiling,quite easily irritated,addicted to music
Back to top Go down
lesbelleschoses

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: A froggie there :-)   Newbie Questionnaire EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:54 am

Full Name: Dorothée will be enough :-)

Nicknames: doroth, Dittie, actually I'm not that fond of nicnames :-)

Birthday: Feb 12, 1979: there was a huge winter thunderstorm AND snow, and my parents say it was nothing compared to me :-P

Birthplace: Paris

Ethnicity: Way too much Caucasian, actually I thought I was Black until the age of 6 (we lived in the Caribbeans)

Marital Status: single

Hair color: natural one is light brunette, current one dark blond

Eye color: hazel, sometimes green, sometimes brown, sometimes yellow

Height: 1m67

Skills: love cooking, my friends want me to open a restaurant -but NO

Likes: Makeup,books, iCooking, Swimming, and above all, drining and chatting all night long with good friends

Dislikes: not much, actually....Lobster maybe?

Fears or Phobias: my nightmares are all made of people I love who start hating me :-S

Favorite Music: Miles Davis: Flamenco Sketches

Favorite Movies: La megliu Jiuventua, The Godfather, the Blue White Red Trilogy by Kislowski

Favorite TV Shows:

Favorite Books: Louis-Ferdinand Céline, Jean Giraudoux, Jean Anouilh, Antoine de Saint Exupéry

Favorite Quotes: "Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." (Albert Camus)

Favorite food: spinach, caviar, and a praline icecream my grandmom makes

Favorite drink: real espresso, Liptonic, and all teas from Mariage Frères

Favorite Color: indigo

Languages you speak: Franch, German and English

Websites you like to visit: now fashionface.tv , monblogdefille.com

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: excessive, creative, disorganized, hyperemotional, sensitive
Back to top Go down
lorrilin

lorrilin

Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Lorri's Newbie Questionnaire Answers   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Name: Lorri

Nicknames: Lin, Lorrilou

Birthday: April 28

Birthplace: South Korea

Ethnicity: Asian

Marital Status: Engaged

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Dark Brown

Height: 5'3"

Skills: Cooking, planning, is that it??

Likes: Good food, good wine, my fiancee, sleeping, pixiwoo vids, clean sheets

Dislikes: Stupidity, repeating myself, breakouts, stress

Fears or Phobias: spiders, creepy crawly things in general, losing someone I love

Favorite Music: I have eclectic tastes but I don't like contemporary country or a lot of pop music that my 12 year old niece likes

Favorite Movies: Anything by Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Wong Kar Wai, and Hayao Miyazaki

Favorite TV Shows: I don't watch TV

Favorite Books: Lately I've been into bookes by Michael Pollan

Favorite Quotes: I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member. -Woody Allen

Favorite food: Anything that's good Smile

Favorite drink: Sake

Favorite Color: Green

Languages you speak: English, some French

Websites you like to visit: Pixiwoo related sites, mpr.org, youtube, Dior/Bvlgari/Boucheron jewelry websites so I can fall in love with everything I can't have Smile

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: impatient, thoughtful, pragmatic, reserved, perfectionist
Back to top Go down
Bubbles

Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:32 am

Full Name: Caitlin

Nicknames: Cait, Bubbles, Dot, Caitybug, Caketin.

Birthday: December 29th, 1990.

Birthplace: Toronto, Canada.

Marital Status: Army girlfriend.

Hair color: Rainbow colours.

Eye color: Brown.

Height: 5'8".

Skills: Uhm... I'll get back to you?

Likes: Makeup, reading, internet, movies, tv, etc etc etc.

Dislikes: Too many to name.

Fears or Phobias: Spiders, anything happening to my boyfriend while touring Afghan, anything happening to my family, ever.

Favorite Music: Country, Pop, R&B & Soft Rock.

Favorite Movies: Twilight, Armageddon, Disney Movies, etc.

Favorite TV Shows: It's a rather long list, most of the teen shows from the 90s, basically.

Favorite Books: Twilight Saga, anything written by Lurlene McDaniel and Jodi Picoult.

Favorite Quotes: Live, Laugh, Learn, Love.

Favorite food: Hm....

Favorite drink: Alcoholic: Vodka & Redbull, Cheeky Vimtos, Jagerbombs, etc.

Favorite Color: Red, Black & White.

Languages you speak: English although I should speak fluent French however I never paid attention in school.

Websites you like to visit: YouTube for makeup vids, Facebook, piercing and makeup forums.

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: Impossible to do!
Back to top Go down
Flora

Flora

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:08 pm

Name: Caroline

Nicknames: Caro, Ca.

Birthday: 14th of January.

Birthplace: Norway

Ethnicity: Caucian

Marital Status: Free

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Green-brown.

Height: 1.66 or something.

Skills: Drawing, doing creative stuff.

Likes: Fashion, animals, make up, money so I can buy all this stuff.

Dislikes: Stress, doing boring things.

Fears or Phobias: Deep water.

Favorite Music: (Good) hip hop.

Favorite Movies: -

Favorite TV Shows: King of Queens definetly(sp?) (seen every single episode), desperate housewives, ugly betty, friends +

Favorite Books: This is embarrising, but I've read ONE book my entire life. "Burned alive", very good though :p

Favorite Quotes: Don't have one

Favorite food: Uhm, alot.

Favorite drink: Fanta

Favorite Color: Dark Blue

Languages you speak: Norwegian, English, some german.

Websites you like to visit: perezhilton.com, tfs.com/forums, mote.no, sol.no, dif blogs etc.

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: trustful, patient, creative, loyal and sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
daisyb

daisyb

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Name: Daisy

Nicknames: Dais

Birthday: 8th April

Birthplace: England

Marital Status: Living with my boyfriend

Hair color: Blonde

Height: 5 ft 3

Skills: Writing? Being organised, haha

Likes: Fashion, make-up, seeing friends, hanging with the boyfriend, eating good food

Dislikes: Spiders, people who walk slowly

Fears or Phobias:
As above- spiders! And mild claustrophobia

Favorite Music: I like all sorts. Current favourites are Kings of Leon, John Mayer, Lady GaGa and the Fray

Favorite Movies: The Notebook, Jun (or anything with Michael Cera in- love!), Little Miss Sunshine, Romeo and Juliet, Lost in Translation

Favorite TV Shows: Friends, SATC, New Zealand and Australia's Next Top Model, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, The Hills

Favorite Books: The Time Traveller's Wife. AMAZING. I know of someone and this book changed her life. It's so good and made me sob! If you haven't read it yet then please do Smile

Favorite Quotes:
I can never think of these!

Favorite food: Pasta, mushrooms, chocolate

Favorite drink: A cosmopolitan- or on a more a day-to-day basis it would be orange and pineapple squash!

Favorite Color: Pink

Languages you speak: English and a teeny tiny bit of french

Websites you like to visit: Gala Darling @ Icing, Facebook, Twitter, Perez Hilton, all the beauty blogs

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: friendly, organised, stubborn, loving, approachable
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakeswithcherries.blogspot.com/
Princess Buttercup

Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:04 am

Name: Nicki

Nicknames:

Birthday: May - just had one

Birthplace: United Kingdom

Marital Status: Married

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Hazel

Height: 5' 5

Skills: lots

Likes: hiking, camping, snowboarding and motorbiking ! (why would this girl like makeup I hear you ask ! - I like to think I am varied !), makeup

Dislikes: Unreliable insincere people. People who don't speak proper ! Teenagers/Anyone in soceity with an attitude problem

Fears or Phobias: melons seeds, barnacles, flying ants - yuck they make my hair stand on end

Favorite Music: 80's, 70's disco, Kylie, Girls Aloud. Most stuff played on Radio 2.

Favorite Movies: Die Hards, Goonies.

Favorite TV Shows: The Apprentice, Air Crash Investigation most stuff on Nat Geo

Favorite Books: Most Travel Writing

Favorite Quotes:

Favorite food: Pizza, Chilli and a good curry

Favorite drink: Tea

Favorite Color: Blue

Languages you speak: English

Websites you like to visit: too much random stuff to mentiion
Back to top Go down
GlossBliss

Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:05 am

Full Name: Elena will do *wink*

Nicknames: Ele, Bruja, Patata, Loca.... (depending on which friend from which part of the world is calling me... XD)

Birthday: March 21

Birthplace: Florence, IT

Marital Status: *sigh...* single

Hair color: Med. Brown

Eye color: Hazel

Height: 5' 6"

Skills: Organizing trips Smile

Likes: Art, fashion, Makeup, reading, animals, outdoors activities, dancing, books, traveling and the list goes on and on and on... but you get the idea Razz

Dislikes: Doing dishes, my scale (hate you! Laughing) airheads, rainy summers, jazz, books where the hero dies/lives unhappily in the end for no good reason and drunk teenagers. Oh! and bugs...Can't forget those

Fears or Phobias: I'm paranoid about someone breaking into my flat at night while I'm in it...

Favorite Music: I like a little of everything but I tend to shy away from romantic ballads.. I find most of them sickening and corny....

Favorite Movies: unmentionable!! It's sooo embarrassing! Among the "mentionable ones" though, are: Pride&Prejudice, Sense&Sensibility, December Boys, HP POA, Lord of the Rings.... basically period and action/fantasy movies.

Favorite TV Shows: CSI, Criminal Minds, Numbers, Without a Trace, that sort for thing...

Favorite Books: Catherine Neville's books.

Favorite quotes: I'll think it up Razz

Favorite food: Japanese, Pizza, bread Smile

Favorite drink: Orange Soda

Favorite Color: At the moment... Pink (I'm freaked out... I've NEVER liked pink in my life... XD Even as a little girl I hated it)

Languages you speak: Italian, Spanish and English

Websites you like to visit: elle.com, elleuk.com, makeupalley.com...

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: quiet, shy, observant, caring, loyal.
Back to top Go down
WeAreGlitter

WeAreGlitter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:13 am

Hello to all! Smile

Full Name: Shell
Nicknames: Shell, Smell, Dopo, Fiz
Birthday: August 8th
Birthplace: England
Marital Status: Free
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Green
Height: 5ft(ish)
Skills: Writing, making music

Likes: Make up, shopping, baking, music, books, comedy, comics, anything to do with Japan
Dislikes: rudeness, big brother
Fears or Phobias: needles
Favorite Music: allsorts, some favourites are Goldfrapp, Garbage, IAMX, Roots Manuva, Bjork, Lily Allen, The Streets, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Siouxsie & the Banshees, Kylie, David Bowie, Sneaker Pimps, M.I.A, Ladytron,Kelis, Radiohead
Favorite Movies: Amellie, Lost in Translation, Kidulthood, Ghost World, Some Like it Hot
Favorite TV Shows: The Mighty Boosh, Flight of the Conchords, Peep Show, Mary Queen of Shops, Eastenders

Favorite Books: 1984, Sleb, Rock'n' Roll Suicide
Favorite quotes: "Fashions fade, style is eternal." Yves Saint Laurent
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." Coco Chanel

Favorite food: Italian
Favorite drink: Apple juice
Favorite Color: Purple
Languages you speak: English, French (badly)

Websites you like to visit: youtube, facebook, ebay, many blogs, popjustice.com, toothpastefordinner.com

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: Shy, Creative, Caring, Loyal, Independant
Back to top Go down
PhoneboxAngel

PhoneboxAngel

Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:08 am

Full Name: Gwendolyn Felton

Nicknames: Gwen, Gwendolina, Ash(weird, I know)

Birthday:17/6/86

Birthplace: Worthing, England

Ethnicity:Caucasion

Marital Status:Single!

Hair color: a boring brown colour

Eye color: every colour! They change depending on my mood. I think the default colour is hazel, though. :p

Height: 5'11

Skills:Organising, singing,

Dislikes: I try not to have dislikes Smile

Fears or Phobias: the dark,

Favorite Music:Pop/Rock/any type really, just depends on my mood

Favorite Movies:Harry Potter, Memoirs of a Geisha, Atonement

Favorite TV Shows: Doctor Who!, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Heroes,

Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Atonement...seeing a pattern here? :p

Favorite Quotes: Don't Forget to be Awesome.
If you can dream it you can do it.

Favorite food:pizza

Favorite drink:coke zero atm

Favorite Color: green

Languages you speak:English and VERY beginner French.

Websites you like to visit:twitter, youtube, livemocha,

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: determined, creative, talkative, shy, & organised
Back to top Go down
samWalsh

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:12 am

Full Name: Sam

Nicknames: Spam,Spinney

Birthday: 10/12/69

Birthplace: UK

Ethnicity: white

Marital Status: married

Hair color: brunette

Eye color: hazel

Height: 163cm

Skills: singing, holistic therapies, cooking, drawing

Dislikes: loads (im turning into a grumpy old woman)

Fears or Phobias: the dark and bats

Favorite Music: Imelda May, Janis Joplin, Stones, Tom Waits

Favorite Movies: Rocky Horror picture show, Mame, All about eve, Mildred Pierce (basically 1940/50's melodramas)

Favorite TV Shows: Come dine with me, Early Doors, Alan Partridge, Phoenox nights, Waking the dead, Wire int eh blood.

Favorite Books: American Gods, Oranges are not the only fruits. Anything buy Sue Townsend

Favorite Quotes: “A witch and a bitch always dress up for each other, because otherwise the witch would upstage the bitch, or the bitch would upstage the witch, and the result would be havoc” Tennessee Williams

Favorite food: All Very Happy (except meat)

Favorite drink: Gin and Tonic

Favorite Color: Black

Languages you speak: English and Dutch

Websites you like to visit: Traditional Witchcraft, Pagan and Beauty

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives: Odd, Friendly, Obsessive, creative, disorganized
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questionnaire   Newbie Questionnaire Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie Questionnaire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next