FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAC Pro Make up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maclover28

maclover28

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-21

MAC Pro Make up Empty
PostSubject: MAC Pro Make up   MAC Pro Make up EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi again!
I've just discovered the MAC Pro website and i'd love one of those eyeshadow pallets (there's a couple on ebay for sale). Can only MAC make up artists purchase items from this website? Is the only way i can buy MAC Pro make up from ebay? (although apprehensive as alot of fakes about!!)
Back to top Go down
killingspree

killingspree

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-05-02

MAC Pro Make up Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAC Pro Make up   MAC Pro Make up EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:21 am

I could be wrong... but as far as i know anyone can purchase anything from the macpro by ringing up the number. Obviously you don't get the discount and pay full retail price listed on the website. There are also some mac pro stores you can visit. There is one in the UK in london and quite a few all over the states. Which also don't require a card.
HTH
Back to top Go down
http://bow-chicka-wah-wow.blogspot.com/
Lisa

Lisa

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-25

MAC Pro Make up Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAC Pro Make up   MAC Pro Make up EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:47 pm

you can go into any MAC store and buy a palette, and the inserts to go in it. I think the Palettes are about £10 and the inserts are about £7, which is like £3 off the normal price. Well worth it if you have a make up addiction Smile
Back to top Go down
maclover28

maclover28

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-21

MAC Pro Make up Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAC Pro Make up   MAC Pro Make up EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:56 am

hey girls!

Thanks for your replies, much appreciated Very Happy

Well, it's great to hear i can just go into the MAC shop and buy the inserts there- pleased about that! The reason why i wanted a pallette and inserts was because i was sick of having a load of eyeshadows in my make up bag !!

Lisa- you're a fellow scouser! Love your profile pic by the way Very Happy Any tips for how you apply false eyelashes by any chance?! Ta luv!

Emma
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Lisa

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-25

MAC Pro Make up Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAC Pro Make up   MAC Pro Make up EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:42 pm

haha brilliant!! someone else from good old liverpool!

With regards to puttin on eyelashes, I just cut it to size and then apply a little bit of duo lash glue all along, wait for it to go sticky (about a minute) then i bend it around the shape of my eye and keep it in place for a minute or two with my fingers. I tried using tweezers and poked myself in the eye so suffice to say, i won't be doin that again!!

Hope this helps
xxx
Back to top Go down
Odette

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-07

MAC Pro Make up Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAC Pro Make up   MAC Pro Make up EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:32 pm

Palettes are also available on the regular MAC site now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAC Pro Make up Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAC Pro Make up   MAC Pro Make up Empty

Back to top Go down

MAC Pro Make up
Page 1 of 1