FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening.. :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meli

Meli

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening.. :) Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening.. :)   Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening.. :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:11 pm

Hey everyone! Hope all is well! I have been watching Samantha and Nicola's videos for awhile now... and decided to jump on the forum bandwagon. Smile I really love all the tips and the wealth of knowledge that they divulge... so first off- thank you ladies!!

I think this site was a wonderful idea! A lot of us have really benefited from these two and it's nice to be able to connect with others as well.

Just a bit about myself... I am a 25 year old product junkie who graduated from college and though t- what next?? Stumbled around a bit like most and now finally pursuing things that make me happy. (Currently getting my Esthetics License and playing with makeup on my days off)

If anyone has found themselves on the same path and would like to chat, don't hesitate to send me a message. Smile

Hugs-
Meli
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening.. :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening.. :)   Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening.. :) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:14 am

Hello and welcome! flower
Back to top Go down
http://prettymakeup.net

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening.. :)
Page 1 of 1