PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Is Prescriptives part of Bobbi Brown?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sweets

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Is Prescriptives part of Bobbi Brown? Empty
PostSubject: Is Prescriptives part of Bobbi Brown?   Is Prescriptives part of Bobbi Brown? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Just bought some gel eyeliner from prescriptives and the counter lady told me that they are part of the bobbi brown group and therefore all their products are the same as BBs but just in different packaging. Is she spinning me a line or is this true???? The only reason it came up was because I was searching for the BB gel eyeliner and they had run out, which makes me think she sold me the prescriptives one to make a sale scratch
Back to top Go down
Odette

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Is Prescriptives part of Bobbi Brown?   Is Prescriptives part of Bobbi Brown? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Estee Lauder Companies owns both Bobbie Brown and Prescriptives; as to both eyeliners having the same formulation is anyone's guess. They were likely made by the same manufacturer, unless you can compare the ingredient lists it is hard to say unless you have the spec sheet for each product.
Back to top Go down
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Is Prescriptives part of Bobbi Brown?   Is Prescriptives part of Bobbi Brown? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:41 am

Usually they are made in different factories but if not they are still completely different products assigned to totally different teams and pretty much different companies but under the same EL umbrella. MAC is also Estee Lauder and isn't made in the same place.

Just like Chanel and Borjois are sister companies and some products are made in the same factory. The ingredients and grade of those ingredients are wholly different.
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Prescriptives part of Bobbi Brown?   Is Prescriptives part of Bobbi Brown? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Prescriptives part of Bobbi Brown?
Page 1 of 1