FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

eyebrow cover....which is the best product???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samtictac

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-03

eyebrow cover....which is the best product??? Empty
PostSubject: eyebrow cover....which is the best product???   eyebrow cover....which is the best product??? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Hi there, just found your site by trying to find out some info on how to cover eyebrows.
I myself am a MAC girl and having been working with them for many years but have just gone p/t and i'm trying to rebuild my portfolio,and have stumbled on a make up problem that i'm hoping you can help with??? I am doing a shoot next week where i have to cover the eyebrows, i have used Krylon plastics before and sealant but always think you can see the wax a little, MAC at present don't do any product for this, do you have any ideas?? have used soap which was ok but need something fab....please help!! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: eyebrow cover....which is the best product???   eyebrow cover....which is the best product??? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:04 pm

There is nothing wonderful. Soap and plastics are the best.
Photoshop comes in very handy.
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
DollyV

DollyV

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: eyebrow cover....which is the best product???   eyebrow cover....which is the best product??? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Hmm I have problems with eyebrow coverage too. Soap worked amazingly well at completely flattening the hairs and producing a seal, but beyond that I found the foundation, concealer and powder caked horrendously at the edges and just in general.

I'd be quite interested in a bit more of a detailed method as i've got to cover mine for a project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eyebrow cover....which is the best product???   eyebrow cover....which is the best product??? Empty

Back to top Go down

eyebrow cover....which is the best product???
Page 1 of 1