FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?

Go down 
+7
Astrid
Redthomsen
Charlotte
Pixiwoo Sam
CCee
amandalovesmac
Brigitte
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Brigitte

Brigitte

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-30

What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? Empty
PostSubject: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:29 am

Chanel: Vamp. I love it...
Back to top Go down
amandalovesmac

amandalovesmac

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:15 am

OPI- you don't know jaques

but I can't wait to break out the brights for summer\!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://themakeupfix.blogspot.com/
CCee

CCee

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:45 am

China Glaze - Kaleidoscope Him Out
What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? Settin10
Back to top Go down
http://www.seeceeme.com/
Brigitte

Brigitte

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Wow. Sparkles. I like. A lot!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:46 am

I love that CeeCee.
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
Charlotte

Charlotte

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:38 am

amandalovesmac wrote:
OPI- you don't know jaques

ha...that is what I am wearing right now. What are the odds of that? I just received my order last week of a few new polishes and this was one of them. I also ordered, and am wearing the Seche-Vite quick drying top coat. Love this stuff!
Back to top Go down
Brigitte

Brigitte

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 am

Seche-Vite quick dry. That is an excellent top coat, isn't it? flower
Back to top Go down
Redthomsen

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:16 pm

OPI - Rodeo Rose. Such a fun punchy pink for springtime! With Seche Vite Top Coat. Super glossy....love it.
Back to top Go down
CCee

CCee

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:11 pm

What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? Sun11

On my nails I have an Opi Natural Nail Base Coat followed by 3 (two would have been enough but I wanted it to look perfect) coats of White on White by China Glaze which is in their permanent collection. I then placed a dot of Recycle from the China Glaze E-collection (spring 2008) on my nail and used a tooth pick to make the dot "run". As a topcoat I used two coats of China Glaze Ghoulish Glow (which is a glow in the dark topcoat). In the dark you do see a glow (esp. if you've held your hands in front of a light) and you even still see the darker spots on them... so I think the fact that white is the base enhances the glow. I don't think it would glow so much if I was wearing it over a black polish. To make sure my nails dry as quickly as possible (with 6,5 layers of polish it would take AGES without a quick drying solution) I used Opi Drip Dry. I also have the Essie, Quick-E which is almost the same, but doesn't work as quick as the Opi one, so Opi is my favourite. Also I have less chipping when I use the Opi one.
Back to top Go down
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:28 am

Stargazer 104 Neon Pink. It is amazing. No chips and so cheap.
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
Astrid

Astrid

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:24 am

China Glaze - Ruby pumps. Love the texture and with a top coat it's stunning.
Ax
Back to top Go down
CCee

CCee

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:15 pm

OPI You don't know Jaques! with Konad nailplate M71 nailart (the white is Konad white)

What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? Konad_10
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:50 pm

CCee wrote:
OPI You don't know Jaques! with Konad nailplate M71 nailart (the white is Konad white)

Looks very cool. I love that colour "You don't know Jacques".

I am wearing Fashionista by Misa, with Sech-Vite Top Coat. I actually don't mind doing my nails anymore when using this topcoat. This stuff is just so awesome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:49 am

Brigitte wrote:
Seche-Vite quick dry. That is an excellent top coat, isn't it? flower

It really is. Too often a product doesn't live up to its hype, but in this case it certainly does. I dislike doing my nails (and I have pretty nice nails), partly because they always took so long to dry and a day or two later the nail polish was starting to chip. With this stuff, I am taking off my polish before it starts to look old because I want to change colours. I don't mind doing my nails as much now. Love
Back to top Go down
laurilee

laurilee

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:59 am

bourjeois Rose Vamp. Love this line, it stays shiny til you take it off!
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:27 am

I know this is slightly off topic but still Nail Polish related.
I'm currently wearing (and about to take off) Boots No7 Speed Dry in Iced Mocha. Don't think I'll be buying one of there nail polishes again. Had it on for just over a day and half of it has chipped off and the other looks like it's rubbed away. That's with a top coat over it. Not a happy puppy Neutral
Shall have to go and buy myself another make in a similar colour Wink Nightmare Very Happy
Ax
Back to top Go down
lesbelleschoses

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Dior   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:00 am

Don't remember the reference, but it's a geranium color. I've had it for two years at least, but it really is the right color for this year.

I also LOVE OPI on Collins Ave., and Chanel Lotus Rouge
Back to top Go down
MyDiorLipsGlow

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Milani Nail Laquer in number 89 "Disco Lights" I got it at CVS for 5 dollars.
It is a pinkish mauve glitter color and is really nice especially on the toes. However it chips easily ugh.
Back to top Go down
webdivauk

webdivauk

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Rimmel Pro in 317 Coral Romance - super bright after two coats and lasts well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?   What colour nail polish are you wearing right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FASHIONFACE :: Beauty Forums :: General Make-up Talk-
Jump to: