FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another weird question from VintageWitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vintagewitch13

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-10

another weird question from VintageWitch Empty
PostSubject: another weird question from VintageWitch   another weird question from VintageWitch EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 pm

in your videos you use the back of your hand for foundation, what is the difference if you the back of your hand vs. the palm of your hand?

hope this question makes sense.

~Jesse~
Back to top Go down
Janett
Janett

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: another weird question from VintageWitch   another weird question from VintageWitch EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 am

I don't know Sam's reasons, but personally I wouldn't use the palm of my hands because they're always moist and it would feel dirty for me. Also, I think the back of your hands feels like a cleaner alternative to your palms (which is what you touch most things with), even if you washed your hands.
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: another weird question from VintageWitch   another weird question from VintageWitch EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 am

I always thought the back of the hand mimicked the colour of the skin on the face better. I could be wrong of course. I certainly use the back of my hand out of force of habit more than anything I guess.
Back to top Go down
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: another weird question from VintageWitch   another weird question from VintageWitch EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:28 am

Both Astrid and Janett are right. Also the palms of your hands sweat (nice) .
The backs of hands are much more convienient because you need to pick things up while doing make-up so if your palms are dirty everything gets covered in make-up
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
Vintagewitch13

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: another weird question from VintageWitch   another weird question from VintageWitch EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:53 am

thanks all of you! now i know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another weird question from VintageWitch   another weird question from VintageWitch Empty

Back to top Go down

another weird question from VintageWitch
Page 1 of 1