Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

eyebrow cover....which is the best product???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samtictac

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: eyebrow cover....which is the best product???   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Hi there, just found your site by trying to find out some info on how to cover eyebrows.
I myself am a MAC girl and having been working with them for many years but have just gone p/t and i'm trying to rebuild my portfolio,and have stumbled on a make up problem that i'm hoping you can help with??? I am doing a shoot next week where i have to cover the eyebrows, i have used Krylon plastics before and sealant but always think you can see the wax a little, MAC at present don't do any product for this, do you have any ideas?? have used soap which was ok but need something fab....please help!! Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: eyebrow cover....which is the best product???   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:04 pm

There is nothing wonderful. Soap and plastics are the best.
Photoshop comes in very handy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fashionface.forumotion.com
DollyV

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: eyebrow cover....which is the best product???   Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Hmm I have problems with eyebrow coverage too. Soap worked amazingly well at completely flattening the hairs and producing a seal, but beyond that I found the foundation, concealer and powder caked horrendously at the edges and just in general.

I'd be quite interested in a bit more of a detailed method as i've got to cover mine for a project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eyebrow cover....which is the best product???   

Back to top Go down

eyebrow cover....which is the best product???
Page 1 of 1