FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAKE UP COURSE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VANBABS

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-02

MAKE UP COURSE Empty
PostSubject: MAKE UP COURSE   MAKE UP COURSE EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 am

Hi my name is Johanna, I have a question but not sure where to post it on the website or how to contact you guys direct (by the way I love your website)

I am interested in the make up course you are advertising on the site. I am 32 years old and a mother of 2 (a 1 year old and a 2 year old yes mental) It has been my life time dream to become a make up artist or work within some kind of make up line, even if that is selling make up on a counter. I have never pursued my dream and worked for 10 years in a bank would you believe ! I always wanted to do a course or know how to get into the industry in any way I could but kind of hesitated to do so as I then moved out got a mortage and didn't want to risk the break in income.

3 years ago I went on maternity leave to have my children and now that I am out of work it is now I have had this inspiration to actually follow my heart and do something I have always wanted to do as now I have the time to do that.

I was wondering if the course on your website would give me enough experience to approach make up companies, I have a few friends on the MAC counter that advise me different things about getting into the business some have done home courses, some have done intense two year college courses, some haven't done any training. All of my family and friends think that I have a talent in this industry and think I should use the only skill I seem to have and do something about it. On the website I can't seem to find how to look into the course or book the course please can you help me or tell me how I contact you guys to discuss?? Thank you xx
Back to top Go down

MAKE UP COURSE
Page 1 of 1