FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

False eyelashes - top tips please ladies!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Domrocks

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-12

False eyelashes - top tips please ladies! Empty
PostSubject: False eyelashes - top tips please ladies!   False eyelashes - top tips please ladies! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Hiya! Firstly let me say you are amaaaaaazing and thank you so much for everything so far - you've inspired a lot more tinkering in front of the mirror, oooh, and also sorted out my eyeliner dilemma once and for all!

Inspired by you, I now find myself in proud possession of some MAC 10 lashes and a tube of duo adhesive! My question is, how many times can I use them, and also how do I look after them?

Keep up the fabulous work!

Dom

P.S. Where do I find out about your courses/sessions with you?
Back to top Go down
marimartinez12

marimartinez12

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: False eyelashes - top tips please ladies!   False eyelashes - top tips please ladies! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:03 pm

When it comes to lashes, practice, Practice, PRACTICE, P-R-A-C-T-I-C-E!!!!!!!!!

And even after all that, keep practicing because you could be putting them on daily forEVER and one day, the glue isn't tacky enough or you lay them just a touch off center and that's it, it looks all wrong and now you have glue EVERWHERE.

And what I do with my fake lashes is that I apply my mascara first, then the lashes. That way, I can use my lashes a few times (3-5, sometimes 2-3 times) because they wont get all full of mascara.

Also, the little half lashes are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy easier to put on. It takes literally like 5 seconds, blink a few times, and you're off. Smile

Hope this was helpful.
Back to top Go down
Pixiwoo Sam
Admin
Pixiwoo Sam

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: False eyelashes - top tips please ladies!   False eyelashes - top tips please ladies! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:52 am

Using tweezers to apply them makes it way easier and a good glue like Duo will make a difference too.
Looking down into a mirror when attaching them and not straight ahead will help you also.

Finally, some lashes are easier to apply than others. The cheaper really synthetic looking ones are a pain in the arse because the seam is quite thick and they don't bend to the eye shape so easily.
Back to top Go down
https://fashionface.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False eyelashes - top tips please ladies!   False eyelashes - top tips please ladies! Empty

Back to top Go down

False eyelashes - top tips please ladies!
Page 1 of 1