FASHIONFACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional and non-professional make-up chat

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help needed!!! Make up for a short film

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lesbelleschoses

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Help needed!!! Make up for a short film Empty
PostSubject: Help needed!!! Make up for a short film   Help needed!!! Make up for a short film EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Hi ladies :-)

My best friend is starting a business, and they will make a short film about her (for her website I suppose, maybe for some other purposes).

The team has asked her to find a MUA and she wants me to do it for her...But actually, I am not a makeup artist at all, so I am very stressed...

Sam told many times that we should avoid reflecting products for photos or films; and I must admit I am completely SCARED by this, I understand the point, but I am really not able to decide on what product is correct, what is not.

Would you have any recommendation for this? Also, she needs to look a little bit older than she is (she is 28).

I am pretty well equipped for foundations and concealer. Luckily enough she has the exact same skin colour as me; so what would be the best choice in your opinion between:
-MAC Face & Body Foundation
-Sisley Phytoteint Eclat
-Chanel Mat Lumière
-Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
-Avène Fluid Foundation Corrector

And for the concealer:
-MAC Moistercover Concealer (I have several shades)
-Sisley
-Benefit Erase Paste
Or anything else you would recommend

She has a combination skin, I was thinking of using Mac Prem+Prime Finishing Powder or MUFE High Definition Powder.

As a blusher, I was thinking of Benefit Coralista, but it's a bit shiny, can I go for it or should I avoid it?

Also, she looks pretty much like Grace Kelly and it is a style both of us would like to use. So if you had any recommendation on a blusher colour or lip colour, it would also be very helpful! (unfortunately Estee Lauder's Grace Kelly lipstick was LE).

Thank you very very much for your help, any advice will be very very appreciated!
Back to top Go down

Help needed!!! Make up for a short film
Page 1 of 1